Riverdale vs. Wilson Central

defaultuser

What happened at the Riverdale vs Wilson Central game? Wilson Central won 2-1 with the worst reffing in the world. Both Wilson Central goals were offsides and fouls. The game was really out of hand with a lot of fouling with no yellow cards from the ref. What do you guys think happened? I believe Riverdale is truely the better team.

QUOTE(defaultuser @ Apr 4 2007 - 01:27 PM) 826429866[/snapback]What happened at the Riverdale vs Wilson Central game? Wilson Central won 2-1 with the worst reffing in the world. Both Wilson Central goals were offsides and fouls. The game was really out of hand with a lot of fouling with no yellow cards from the ref. What do you guys think happened? I believe Riverdale is truely the better team.

What goes around comes around. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I believe the reffing was good, it wasn't the best in the world, but it was fair never the less. I heard he reffed last year state champion, so he couldn't of been that bad. They allow for more battling for the ball than other refs. The goals were legit. Yes, there were alot of physical stuff, but how do you explain #11 on Riverdale kicking the wilson central player in the ankle behind the ref back, when the ref was on the other side of the field and watching the ball...That was uncall for...I believe it was a good game and Wilson Central is gonna have alot more victory coming /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Pretty much what happened was Wilson Central took Riverdale out of its game.

This is not just an opinion-- Riverdale's coach screamed it during every phase of the game.

"We're playing their game, not ours!"

And some of the officiating was terrible, like when Riverdale's guy took down Wilson Central's guy.

Looked like he was trying to break his ankle.

They are not a respectful team in the least, as evidenced when the coach yelled "take out that black kid just like you took out the other one!".

Pitiful.

TSSAA should investigate his behavior.