Hardin County v.s. Birghton

utfan2

I think it should be a good game, but Hardin will have Fowler on the mound and he is tough. Right now I think it is a toss up. Hardin might be a little tired after that long trip home, yet they will have their ace and Brighton threw both their 1 and 2 last night. If Fowler is not on his game Brighton is deeper in the pitching area than Hardin, but if he is on he can almost be unhittable

QUOTE(memphis28 @ Apr 24 2007 - 10:18 AM) 826444080[/snapback]I think it should be a good game, but Hardin will have Fowler on the mound and he is tough. Right now I think it is a toss up. Hardin might be a little tired after that long trip home, yet they will have their ace and Brighton threw both their 1 and 2 last night. If Fowler is not on his game Brighton is deeper in the pitching area than Hardin, but if he is on he can almost be unhittable

Brighton does have alot of pitching, I think this keep them in ball games. Fowler is good, but this late in the season, your better teams have seen just about everyone on the hill. Hardin will be hard to beat at home as good teams should be.

well Hardin county took the district after all - wasn't as good a game as i expected . our pitchin was weak and fowler didn't seem to be at the top of his game either, but even at that he pulled it over convincingly -i think he probably wanted the win so bad it took him a while to get it going he came on pretty strong in the end - maybe our pitchin will hold out better when it tour. time