Station Camp at Livingston

expo

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ruthlessdcfan08 @ May 14 2007 - 03:45 PM) 826459001[/snapback]i hope SC beat the heck out of LA, we lost to LA in the district finals the other night because of a crap PK and livingston is prolly the worst team in state for playin cheap all they do is push

i'm glad you are complaining and u still are in the tournament. your just mad cuz dekalb cant livingston. soccer is a physical sport get over it

I was at the game when Station Camp won 1-0 against Livingston. I heard the ref that called the pk late in the game had already verbally warned Unger about diving earlier in the first half. From what I saw Unger did get pushed from the back just inside the box and lost possession of the ball. The ref didn't have a choice but to call the pk. I do know that where you are on the field makes a huge difference on your opinion of the foul.

I hate games ending that way also, but it looked like LA was starting to panic 'cause SC was putting a lot of pressure on LA. LA lost the game on their own 'cause they had about 5 excellent opportunities to score but didn't.

The rematch is no longer an issue since LA lost to Portland 2-0 and SC won 2-0 over DeKalb Co.