CAK vs. Elizabethton

sammy3462

QUOTE(sammy3462 @ May 19 2007 - 08:41 PM) 826463041[/snapback]Does anyone know the score to this game and how it went? Please pos details about the game.

The last update I heard was that CAK was leading 3-0 with 12 minutes left.

Elizabethton is a much improved team from last season. They played a really good game. We were very fortunate to be up 2-0 in the first half (Eliz had a goal called back for offsides, and they missed a PK because of a handball). Doug Liedle scored a rocket from 25 out, which dipped over the keeper. Brandon Tarr scored a header off of a Chesney throw in, and then a second one on a break away in the second half.

Elizabethton was a very classy team, and very gracious hosts.

The field was very narrow and bouncy. Because of that i don't think either team did a very good job of possesing. But this game was very intense. I don't think th scre really reflects the how the game really was(I thought it was alot closer). Doug had a beautiful shot that was about 27 yards out. Elizabethton has improved greatly from last year. They had a goal called back and an unfortuanate pk miss that hit the cross bar. Brandon Tarr had a nice header off Chesney's throw-in. Then Tarr dribbled by about 2 defenders and put it in. Nice game Tarr. Holt had a free kick hit the cross bar. One more thing, the players, fans and parents from Elizabethton were very nice and respectful. Good game to both teams and i think you guys played very hard. Good luck to CAK in states hope you guys do well.