BARTLETT VS. FRANKLIN

WILDCATS47

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WILDCATS47 @ May 20 2007 - 07:58 PM) 826463716[/snapback]WHO WILL WIN!!!!!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I THINK BARTLETT IS THE STRONGER TEAM,THEY SHOULD WIN. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW..LOOK AT OAKLAND!!!!!!IT'S GOING TO BE WHO'S THE BETTER TEAM TUESDAY NIGHT.

QUOTE(leftylegend @ May 20 2007 - 08:06 PM) 826463727[/snapback]bball tell us what you really think and try not to be so diplomatic

WELL LEFTY, BASEBALL IS A FUNNY GAME ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. YOUR #1 PITCHER MIGHT NOT HAVE GOOD NIGHT OR THE #1 HITTER TEAM IN WEST TN MAY NOT HIT THE BALL. SO LEFTY,THAT'S WHAT I'M THINKING!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(bballfan66 @ May 20 2007 - 08:21 PM) 826463738[/snapback]WELL LEFTY, BASEBALL IS A FUNNY GAME ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. YOUR #1 PITCHER MIGHT NOT HAVE GOOD NIGHT OR THE #1 HITTER TEAM IN WEST TN MAY NOT HIT THE BALL. SO LEFTY,THAT'S WHAT I'M THINKING!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE SO RIGHT. BUT BARTLETT SHOULD DO ALRIGHT. THEY HAVE PLAYED SOME GOOD TEAMS THIS YEAR AND WON. WHO'S PITCHING FOR BARTLETT . BARTLETT'S BATTING LINE SHOULD BE PUMPED UP, THEY DID NOT HAVE THE BEST HITTING GAME AGAINST COLLIERVILLE AND LEFT TO MANY RUNS ON BASE. SO I BELIEVE THEY WANT TO PROVE SOMETHING TUESDAY NIGHT. GO PANTHERS!!!!

QUOTE(bballfan66 @ May 20 2007 - 09:21 PM) 826463738[/snapback]WELL LEFTY, BASEBALL IS A FUNNY GAME ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. YOUR #1 PITCHER MIGHT NOT HAVE GOOD NIGHT OR THE #1 HITTER TEAM IN WEST TN MAY NOT HIT THE BALL. SO LEFTY,THAT'S WHAT I'M THINKING!!!!!!!!

Well 66 I think I understand what you are saying but you did'nt answer the question wildcat asked who do you think will win the game?

QUOTE(bballfan66 @ May 20 2007 - 08:21 PM) 826463738[/snapback]WELL LEFTY, BASEBALL IS A FUNNY GAME ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. YOUR #1 PITCHER MIGHT NOT HAVE GOOD NIGHT OR THE #1 HITTER TEAM IN WEST TN MAY NOT HIT THE BALL. SO LEFTY,THAT'S WHAT I'M THINKING!!!!!!!!

BB you are right. It's baseball anything can happen. The boys have to get out there and play the game. Then and only then will a winner be determined. I of course am wanting to see Bartlett win just like their fans want to see Franklin win. No matter who wins bet we as fans get to see some really good baseball.