TCA 2007?

QUOTE(MOTO24 @ Jun 11 2007 - 09:03 AM) 826473750[/snapback]They're probably the team to beat in 5, 6, 7, & 8-1A. What holes do they need to fill?

If everything was based on polls it is looking like regions 5-8 will come down to Mt. Pleasant and TCA in the semi's... Although last year most people would have said that it was going to be Jo Byrns and Fayette Academy so i don't know how accurate "voters" are.

QUOTE(FCSprideatUT @ Jun 11 2007 - 02:03 PM) 826473853[/snapback]If everything was based on polls it is looking like regions 5-8 will come down to Mt. Pleasant and TCA in the semi's... Although last year most people would have said that it was going to be Jo Byrns and Fayette Academy so i don't know how accurate "voters" are.

That is why they play the games. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

QUOTE(bulluckfan @ Jun 12 2007 - 09:31 PM) 826474421[/snapback]I don't know the whole thing but I hear they are playin lexington, good luck with that! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

USJ

Manassas

Chester Co.

JCS

Fayette

Lexington

Halls

Middleton

St. Benedict

Not in that order but TCA plays those teams next year.