2008 Single A

baseball100

Mckenzie has the team and the talent. We will see.

Bruceton could be a thorn in the side of McKenzie and Huntingdon. Virtually everyone back... Was 1-1 with the REBS in the regular season and played them awfully tough in the district tournament. Glenn Smith beat the Tigers both times and he has graduated. Seems like they roughed up Kee on the Rebels home field. Got to play the games on the field. The Mustangs lost two VERY good pitchers who will be hard to replace.

Bruceton could be a thorn in the side of McKenzie and Huntingdon. Virtually everyone back... Was 1-1 with the REBS in the regular season and played them awfully tough in the district tournament. Glenn Smith beat the Tigers both times and he has graduated. Seems like they roughed up Kee on the Rebels home field. Got to play the games on the field. The Mustangs lost two VERY good pitchers who will be hard to replace.

Well Mckenzie did not lose but one starter. I believe you will see alot of pitching depth in their bullpen and if I remember right, the Rebels played one game with no mistakes and then the next game they could not make a play and the game at McKenzie was one of those games. You didn't beat our pitcher up. Our defense in the field beat us. I think it will be Mckenzie taking the all the wins against you next year. They were a new team this year with 8 Seniors graduating last year. They will be more unified next year , I hope. Also, I think next year will be a good year for Kee. I hear he is 5 and 0 in the American Legion League in Kentucky so far this summer and that is against nearly all college players. Anyway we will have to play defense and score runs to beat anybody.

The Rockwood Tigers will be tougher than ever next year. Yea they lost alot in there catcher, but you just have 2 look at what they have comming back. They have prob the best lineups in single A. O yea and the best hitter in the state last year in doughty. And as a fan that likes 2 watch baseball if yall havnt seen this kid hit, you need 2 go watch this guy swing a bat. They do have some problems fielding the ball, but thats something they have 2 work on if they want 2 make it back 2 state. Didnt lose 1 pitcher, The top 4 pitchers could all win 10 games. LOOk out 4 the tigers 2 make another Run at state.