Looking for a Tournament

CREE

Cookeville has joined McMinn Co. , Sequoyah, Creek Wood and Chuckey Doak for the 4th annual Lady Cherokee Invitational tourn. We would like to add one more team.

Tourn dates are Sept 22 and 23. in Athens.

If you are interested, please contact Coach Bobby Earls @ 423-745-4142 ex 153.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still Looking......

Maybe if you were doing a better job on promoting the tournament to better teams instead of trying to get all the weak teams so you can win it you would have all the teams you needed. Besides nobody good wants to come there and play your team with the refs calling everything your way because they are scared of you...

#1. I invited most teams in East and Middle TN. However, due to the TSSAA limiting teams to two tournaments--the usual top quality teams like those we have had in the past are unable to come.

#2. We dont host a tournament to win it. If you will look at the teams we have had in the past, we host a tourn. in order to play top competition, as well as different competition.

#3. You must be joking about the refs calling everything my way and being afraid of me. You must not know me very well.

#4. Have a nice day, sccrplr5.

#1. I invited most teams in East and Middle TN. However, due to the TSSAA limiting teams to two tournaments--the usual top quality teams like those we have had in the past are unable to come.

They do not want to come back because of the way they were treated by you and the refs. Look at the Katie Hunter Tournament, everyone wants to go there, why don't you go there? Oh I forgot, because you will get spanked!!!

#2. We dont host a tournament to win it. If you will look at the teams we have had in the past, we host a tourn. in order to play top competition, as well as different competition.

Read above statement ... enough said!!!

#3. You must be joking about the refs calling everything my way and being afraid of me. You must not know me very well.

Oh come on now, we all know how everything is up there with the refs. All for B.E. or you will be "black listed" from doing games there.

#4. Have a nice day, sccrplr5.

I always do have nice days Bobby, I always do!!

Not me personally but my friends did with his mouth and the officiating. It is a horrible place to play with his big mouth going all game long.

Look at the Smyrna is Back thread and you will see where she's from and what an attitude! Sounds like she could use some parenting.