that time of year

ctide15

its gettin real close to that time of year again, and i know what all ya'll are thinkin in robertson county " jo byrns has got it again this year" or "east is gonna beat jo byrns and start the season off right". see the thing is these two team have had it out for each other for along time and it just so happens the only non didtrict game on jo byrns secdual is east roberston and it is also their season opener. jobyrns playeds watertown this past friday and the defense was lookin mighty fine from where i was sittin, and the offense is lookin good to the qb has gotten mor gametime experience and is makin better decisons and the tail back is makin the d look like fools with his speed. now i dont know much about east this year but i do know they best try real hard we the match in the patch shows up or they r gonna go home with their tail tucked between their legs. but thats just my opnion too, and i would love to know yours