CREEK WOOD @ ROSSVIEW

putboobieincoach

creek wood won last night 27 to 17. beatin rossview for the third time in a row. this time on their homecomin. creek wood had one of the best drives i have ever seen. they had the ball goin into the fourth quarter. they straight up shoved the football down rossviews throat!!! they had bout a 10 minute drive that ate up almost all the clock and they scored with bout 1:40 left on the clock. that is the kinda offense that creek wood needs!!! they dominated the line of scrimmage!!! the stat of the day: TJ Dollard 252 rushing yards!!! what a game!!! i hope creek wood builds off of this!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

creek wood won last night 27 to 17. beatin rossview for the third time in a row. this time on their homecomin. creek wood had one of the best drives i have ever seen. they had the ball goin into the fourth quarter. they straight up shoved the football down rossviews throat!!! they had bout a 10 minute drive that ate up almost all the clock and they scored with bout 1:40 left on the clock. that is the kinda offense that creek wood needs!!! they dominated the line of scrimmage!!! the stat of the day: TJ Dollard 252 rushing yards!!! what a game!!! i hope creek wood builds off of this!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This is what you call: TOTAL DOMINATION!!!!!

Dollard went for 250, what is the world coming to... He is so slow!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This is what you call: TOTAL DOMINATION!!!!!

Dollard went for 250, what is the world coming to... He is so slow!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

l /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> yeah ok