LuvVB63

Calls are part of every sport and every game, and when they go against you, you must learn to play through them. Incompetence, on the other hand, shouldn't be allowed to be part of the game. The two guys that helped call our game with FR on Friday were in-com-pe-tent! Both of them jumped around like little girls when the ball came close to them. Watch game film and you'll see, since you obviously couldn't see it during the game, that the worst/blatant call was where your setter (#20 I believe?) managed to hit the ball so that it curved around the antenna from out-of-bounds on our side and fell fair. When the referee looked at both line judges, they indicated that it looked good to them. Of course it did! But, truthfully, it was either a miracle... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ...or geometrically impossible. Whatever. Play through it.

And I've got written proof that the tourney was changed, sir. My first clue is that our particular play times were changed from the first notice (we rec'd from your coach, I guess) until brochure-printing time. Initially, game times were 5 and 7 (also see play4keeps' schedule above, unless she made it all up /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ). We actually played at 4 and 6. Also, the pools went from being called 'A,' 'B' and 'C' on Friday, to Pools 1, 2 and 3 on Saturday. That's not what the brochure says, though. The tourney set-up/schedule was changed. Period. End of sentence. Back atcha!

As far as your brochure, who knows. You probably got a 'special' one... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> . With your attitude, you probably think you deserved it.

Good luck to your girls. They played hard and are very good. Especially #4. I saw her play a couple of years ago and she's improved...a lot. But, I don't think they'd want to play us again...with some good (i.e., competent) line judges. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

OOOUuccchhhh! ya need some aloe for that burn,bb?

Announcements