Clarksville@Northwest

Golfendude

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK.. Here we go. Wildcats, this week we are going to play a team that is struggling and school that has had more than there share of tragedies. God bless them on know more. That said players don't ever over look anyone again. We come into the Vikings house and win and show respect i have know doubt about this one. BUT PLEASE prepare yourselves for the next 5 like there all playoff games. I know its hard but the end result will make you proud for years to come. Work hard don't hurt each other and lets do it. GO TEAM!

Coaches will get you there LISTEN. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OK.. Here we go. Wildcats, this week we are going to play a team that is struggling and school that has had more than there share of tragedies. God bless them on know more. That said players don't ever over look anyone again. We come into the Vikings house and win and show respect i have know doubt about this one. BUT PLEASE prepare yourselves for the next 5 like there all playoff games. I know its hard but the end result will make you proud for years to come. Work hard don't hurt each other and lets do it. GO TEAM!

Coaches will get you there LISTEN. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

mr dude thanks for kind words and this team is working hard to get better. sorry picked against you on oakland. if any team is going to do it in town i hope wildcats win out and take region 6 i believe they can now.

i was at the ymca and heard about what happened to eric, the dude is tough as they come around here. vikings will give you a game i no you will be ready there. have not see big 1 in a few weeks tell him hello from y basketball friends

o, i wish i was there. love this rival game. always fun to play in, coach in, and watch. could be another northeast vs. kenwood result. believe me, the vikings are going to be up for this one. good luck vikings. remember an old quote, FAMILY. you play together, you stay together, you enjoy the victory together. i am pulling for you gentlemen this week. good luck vikings, you are always in our hearts.

o, i wish i was there. love this rival game. always fun to play in, coach in, and watch. could be another northeast vs. kenwood result. believe me, the vikings are going to be up for this one. good luck vikings. remember an old quote, FAMILY. you play together, you stay together, you enjoy the victory together. i am pulling for you gentlemen this week. good luck vikings, you are always in our hearts.

Coach what are you thinking? Are you drinking /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Put that bottle down and drink some coffee. I had three family members go to school there. I did the CHS with the BIG BAD Howard Thompson those were some good years. As long as i stayed away from him. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Anyway after we take care of business this Fri. like to see the Viks do some business from then on. I don't know much about this coach other than he came for Alabama without a banjo on his knee. NW has always had good athletes surely they still do. Van Bru who are the others coach?

Hey sober up wipe the slobber off your face before you post again.. *wink* /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You like that one lol. Ain't this Fun. lol

WILDCATS ROAM IN FAMILY PACKS. LOOK OUT WE COMMIN FOR YOU ALL. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Coaches this thread is slow going huh? Really not much to chat about here. No pun intended. Well shoot fire i'm ready for some football. The reg season is half over. It's going to fast for me. Then the

expectations of whats to come. We are hopeful here that it is all going to fall into place.

After this Fri. night games i will be rushing to find out about the Kenwood, Portland and Mt. Juliet, Rossview game. I think we all will be any comments?