Stewart Co. vs Adamsville

CatfishHunterJR

Look st409, I dont know you I dont care who you are but when you are stripped from the one game that you love cause of a season ending injury like myself then you figure out that the game is much more about being a family and doing things with your friends. The game is not about how much crap you can talk or how good you make yourself sound on the internet. The game is about coming together with your family in that locker room and getting everything going in the right direction. There is no way that you are one of the people from the Stewart County locker room cause you do not carry yourself with the class that all of the players do that play for SC. When you know that feeling, of your future slipping away because you suffer a season ending injury. That is when you will know that there is nothing like having a team like the Rebels there behing you. But anyway you just sit at your computer and talk more crap becase you dont know what a team is by the way that you are talking.

Way to represent man! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See that is funny cause if you do play for Stewart County then you know who I am and you know what was going to happen this year I had colleges coming to recruit me and I myself cannot pay for college so that was what I was relying on....Dont be melodramatic you definetly dont know what being on a team is about if you have to stand on the sideline knowing that you cannot contribute to the team that is doing great. That was the one thing that I never thought would happen but oh well. And st409 once again you are most definetly not from SC cause if you were you would know how much the community is behind this team not because they are winning but because they have class and you havent shown class since you started posting.

See that is funny cause if you do play for Stewart County then you know who I am and you know what was going to happen this year I had colleges coming to recruit me and I myself cannot pay for college so that was what I was relying on....Dont be melodramatic you definetly dont know what being on a team is about if you have to stand on the sideline knowing that you cannot contribute to the team that is doing great. That was the one thing that I never thought would happen but oh well. And st409 once again you are most definetly not from SC cause if you were you would know how much the community is behind this team not because they are winning but because they have class and you havent shown class since you started posting.

If you say I'm not from SC one more time, I'm going to get mad. I never said I was on the football team. I'm just a proud Stewart County resident. Meet me down at Papa Rock if you don't believe me.

Well if you are then be a proud Stewart County resident. See a man once said people might think that you are and idiot but talk and remove all doubt. Just as you have done in this case. Go on with your business and stop making SC look like they are a bunch of no class rednecks.

Well if you are then be a proud Stewart County resident. See a man once said people might think that you are and idiot but talk and remove all doubt. Just as you have done in this case. Go on with your business and stop making SC look like they are a bunch of no class rednecks.

Why does it bother you so much if I talk? It's really nothing to you. And remember something when you mention no class rednecks.....Adamsville will be in town Friday night.

Well said son, well said. I know you love football but it doesn't sound like the only way you

could get scholarship! A'ville is behind kids like you no matter where you are from!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well I have academics but I can really only get a partial scholarship. But anyway st409 it is the fact that our community is a good community and I and most of the other people that are from SC that get on here would really like for our community to be represented as a classy place to come to. utvol if you want a great sit down and eat restaraunt then you should go down to the Log Cabin. It is right down the road from the highschool come early and see the sights and go get some mozzarlla steak tips from the Log Cabin and then go watch a great football game sounds like a pretty good darn day to me.

Well said son, well said. I know you love football but it doesn't sound like the only way you

could get scholarship! A'ville is behind kids like you no matter where you are from!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree. I hope you can find a way. Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't want you to succeed.

Well I have academics but I can really only get a partial scholarship. But anyway st409 it is the fact that our community is a good community and I and most of the other people that are from SC that get on here would really like for our community to be represented as a classy place to come to. utvol if you want a great sit down and eat restaraunt then you should go down to the Log Cabin. It is right down the road from the highschool come early and see the sights and go get some mozzarlla steak tips from the Log Cabin and then go watch a great football game sounds like a pretty good darn day to me.

Sounds like a good time my young friend! Nothing better than football!!!!!!!!!

Took me a minute but I know who you are now, We sure do miss you on the field I know there still more out there for you, Good luck to both teams, but I'm pulling for the REBELS

st409, I knew you had a heart!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Maybe for an injured kid, but not for you, you inbred so-close-that-you-might-as-well-be-from-Mississippi loser!!!!!