Forrest vs. Clarksville Academy

eaglefan90

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forrest should win hands down but has Forrest quit? Are they ready to pack it in. Is CA ready to pack it in?

I will take Forrest in this one.

The team I saw last Friday night. Showed no quit in them. But after facing Jo Byrns then Cascade then the double over time lose to McEwen. With the heart they played with I would have to say that they have not quit.................

Good Luck to both teams Friday night.................................

I will take Forrest in this one.

The team I saw last Friday night. Showed no quit in them. But after facing Jo Byrns then Cascade then the double over time lose to McEwen. With the heart they played with I would have to say that they have not quit.................

Good Luck to both teams Friday night.................................

That's good to know; they're definitely not out of it.

That's good to know; they're definitely not out of it.

I know, but McEwen is going to try and do what they have to do to stay in it.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What's your thoughts on this? Pretty much a GOT to win situation for Forrest

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There is a poll out there and out of 44 people 34 people says Forrest wins, and 10 say that Clarksville Academy wins

sorry nique, no playoffs this year.

If it comes down to a three way tie like I'm expecting, Nique, he's right. Forrest playing that game against Riverside is in all likelihood going to cost them a playoff spot. Their best bet is to become a huge Nashville Christian fan next week and pray they're able to knock McEwen off.

If it comes down to a three way tie like I'm expecting, Nique, he's right. Forrest playing that game against Riverside is in all likelihood going to cost them a playoff spot. There best bet is to become a huge Nashville Christian fan next week and pray they're able to knock McEwen off.

Lets not start talking like that. But the best team is going to win .............. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Lets not start talking like that. But the best team is going to win ...........