District 2 A

old24eagle

Doubtful...The only team that should give these two competition is Clinch,,,,,Yes Clinch...they shouldn be half bad..Washburn always plays hard but in my opinion Cosby and Hancock should be 20 points better than any other team...Hancock should be very tough to beat this year, best team they have had in a very long time...What about Cosby,how you all lookin this year....

Doubtful...The only team that should give these two competition is Clinch,,,,,Yes Clinch...they shouldn be half bad..Washburn always plays hard but in my opinion Cosby and Hancock should be 20 points better than any other team...Hancock should be very tough to beat this year, best team they have had in a very long time...What about Cosby,how you all lookin this year....

I think we will be better than most , but maybe not as dominating as some teams we've had in the past. We have a lot of talent , great coaching , and tons of tradition on our side but we appear to be fairly young. Hopefully they will proove me wrong but I see a district title shot and possibly a second round region game being as far as this team goes.

• 4 weeks later...

Clinch will probably give everyone a rough time this year. Both of their star players are returning. They scrap and hustle. Washburn could pull some upsets however. It hasn't been uncommon for them in the past. They are very well coached and will improve throughout the season with seniors Aubree Beeler and Jacob Capps. Hancock always has a good program so that's a give-in. The addition to Cosby to the district will definitely spice things up. I haven't saw them play a lot but what I have saw from them is that they are very well coached and always have a pretty talented team.

• 2 months later...