4A Mr Football Running Back

The Hermit

Just wanted to find out some of the best backs in the state in 4A football. I know Cordarious Mann has got to be in the running. He has 1856 yards and 15 touchdowns on the year. North Side has played an extremely tough schedule. According to Coacht it is the strongest schedule in 4A football. He is an extremely talented back and exciting to watch. He is also deservng because he is a great kid. He is as humble as they come. He is all about the team and wanting to win.

I know there are many other great backs out there. Just wanted to hear what you guys thought. The backs from Henry Co., Brighton, Maryville, Hillsboro are all great backs. Who should win Mr. Football?

I have listed all 4A schools. If you know of a good back from one of these schools let us know.

Region 1

* Elizabethton High School

* Johnson Co. High School

* Sullivan Central High School

* Sullivan East High School

* Sullivan North High School

* Sullivan South High School

* Tennessee High School

* Unicoi Co. High School

Region 2

* Cherokee High School

* Cocke Co. High School

* Daniel Boone High School

* David Crockett High School

* Greeneville High School

* Morristown-Hamblen High School East

* Morristown-Hamblen High School West

* Volunteer High School

Region 3

* Clinton High School

* Knoxville Central High School

* Knoxville Halls High School

* Lenoir City High School

* Maryville High School

* Powell High School

* South Doyle High School

* West High School

Region 4

* Brainerd High School

* Chattanooga Central High School

* Cleveland High School

* Hixson High School

* Red Bank High School

* Rhea Co. High School

* Walker Valley High School

* White Co. High School

Region 5

* Hillsboro High School

* Lawrence Co. High School

* Maplewood Comprehensive High School

* Shelbyville Central High School

* Stratford High School

* Tullahoma High School

* Whites Creek High School

Region 6

* Beech Senior High School

* Clarksville High School

* Kenwood High School

* Mt. Juliet High School

* Northwest High School

* Portland High School

* Rossview High School

* Springfield High School

Region 7

* Liberty Technology Magnet High School

* Brighton High School

* Hardin Co. High School

* Henry Co. High School

* Jackson Central-Merry High School

* Jackson North Side High School

* Munford High School

Region 8

* Fairley High School

* Kingsbury High School

* Melrose High School

* Memphis East High School

* Memphis Northside High School

* Raleigh Egypt High School

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

C. MANN FROM JACKSON NORTH SIDE WILL BE HARD TO BEAT BASED ON HIS STATS AND JNS STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE. AND HE IS A GREAT KID AND JUST A JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE'S GOT MY VOTE

Mann is very talented and a very good back, he has played a very tough schedule.

He has a lot of total yards and several touchdowns, I have seen that he has 1800 plus yards,

He is obviously the biggest part of the NS offense.

Seward from Hillsboro is also an excellent choice

Dominique ALlen from Henry county is also a good choice, does not get as many carries as many tailbacks, I think he has around 1000 yards on around 100 carries with 24-25 touchdowns

Marsalis Teague of Henry county also has around 1000 yards rushing on like 80 carries with 10-12 touchdowns and

has comleted 60 % of his passes for around 1000 yards with 11 tds and 1 int.

Mann is very talented and a very good back, he has played a very tough schedule.

He has a lot of total yards and several touchdowns, I have seen that he has 1800 plus yards,

He is obviously the biggest part of the NS offense.

Seward from Hillsboro is also an excellent choice

Dominique ALlen from Henry county is also a good choice, does not get as many carries as many tailbacks, I think he has around 1000 yards on around 100 carries with 24-25 touchdowns

Marsalis Teague of Henry county also has around 1000 yards rushing on like 80 carries with 10-12 touchdowns and

has comleted 60 % of his passes for around 1000 yards with 11 tds and 1 int.

HAVEN'T SEEN OR HEARD MUCH ABOUT SEWARD SO I CAN'T SAY ABOUT HIM

D. ALLEN CAN BE SHUT DOWN AS SHOWN BY JACKSON NORTH SIDE, BUT IS A FINE BACK

MARSALIS TEAGUE WAS THE ALL AROUND BEST BACK I'VE SEEN THIS YEAR EXCLUDING MANN.

WEST TN DOES HAVE SOME GOOD REPRESENTATION THIS YEAR

I am sure all of these backs are great backs, but with the schedule North Side has played and the fact that everybody on the field knows he is getting the ball 7 out of 10 plays, with the numbers Mann has rolled up you know he has to be a very good back. I dont know if you guys across the state are aware of Mann's size. He is tiny. He is about 5'5" and 150 pounds soaking wet, but he is the toughest kid on the field every Friday night. Tough to bring down and extremely strong. Squats close to 500 and benches over 300. Of course he can fly to. You would just have to watch the kid play week in and week out to appreciate what he has done.

MARSALIS TEAGUE WAS THE ALL AROUND BEST BACK I'VE SEEN THIS YEAR EXCLUDING MANN.

Shut down you say, I will not do as you and say something like that, Dominique ALlen does not get 25 to 35 carries a game, shut down you say, the patriots scored 34 points on Northside, ALlen only had one touchdown, but he one of the reasons that Teague is so open on his runs, with a fake to ALlen, and Allens lead blocking gave Nick Russell 80 some odd yards on 7 carries. If shutting down is holding someone below their average then it would be said that Henry county shut down Cordarious Mann, but I am here to promote players not tell in my opinion why soemone does not deserve it. Henry county has rushed 3 young men all year and they split the carries and last friday night they combined for over 200 yards rushing mr. shut down.

The more I read this the more it ticks me off. You sound like Hillary Clinton, talk about someone else in a negative manner to make your self look more positive.

I know you did not ask me, but Put your selction up talk positively about them and let that be that, no need for anything negative.