FCS sophomore quarterback

Crusher

What kind of quarterback is he?

I think the kid plays hard. I have to say, I was not sure of Coach Mac's choice to put a kid with zero experience in the QB position week 2, after our #1 went down with an injury. He finished the season strong & will only get better the next couple of years, as well as his young team mates. I think that FC as a whole has a whole lot of potential the next couple of years.

With that being said, I think that TC, Gville, & H2o town has some good young talent too. I think that we will all challenge each other & should produce some good football teams out of Region 4. The future is looking bright!!

I think the kid plays hard. I have to say, I was not sure of Coach Mac's choice to put a kid with zero experience in the QB position week 2, after our #1 went down with an injury. He finished the season strong & will only get better the next couple of years, as well as his young team mates. I think that FC as a whole has a whole lot of potential the next couple of years.

With that being said, I think that TC, Gville, & H2o town has some good young talent too. I think that we will all challenge each other & should produce some good football teams out of Region 4. The future is looking bright!!

Ok. I have heard that football is not even his best sport. . . people say that he is an all-around good athlete. They say that he can pretty much play anything that involves a ball.

Maasen has a tremendous up side. He's a competitor and will only get better with experience. I don't know that McNeal had many options after Alsup was hurt. It wasn't like they were going to air it out regardless of who the QB was.

This is true. I noticed that FC has a strong running game but all the teams expect 95% of the plays to be on the ground

Maasen has a tremendous up side. He's a competitor and will only get better with experience. I don't know that McNeal had many options after Alsup was hurt. It wasn't like they were going to air it out regardless of who the QB was.

I was impressed with him. He is more elusive than Rickaway and after he got hit hard he got up and came back at you. He wasn't looking for the sidelines to get out of bounds. He will be really good for the next couple of years