Knoxville Halls offseason discussion

fairplay2121

Wow. I didn't know that Halls had that many Seniors. Looks like KJ is making things happen in the crossroads. Anybody close to the program know how the off season stuff is going? Also, is there any new faces coming out next year, old faces returning, or anybody giving up football? With many of the kids being multi-sport kids there is always the chance they will give up football and concentrate on one sport.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Catching Maryville early is a good thing; especially with the game being in Halls.

Kitts was the biggest loss IMO, but good teams lose good players every year. Plenty of talent coming back at RB.

For this team to beat Maryville and/or get past the 2nd round of the playoffs, it'll take an improved defense.

Looking at the level of activity and interest in the off-season, especially from what I'm hearing about the progress in the weight room, I like our chances.

RED DEVIL FOOTBALL KEY DATES

9 May - scrimmage

16 May - scrimmage

19 May - Red & White Game

5 Aug - HOME scrimmage vs Catholic

12 Aug - scrimmage at CAK

14 Aug - Jamboree

15 Aug - HOME scrimmage vs Carter

22 Aug - IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS DAY IS, YOU NEED TO... A. GET MORE INVOLVED WITH HALLS FOOTBALL ...or... B. STOP WASTING YOUR TIME WORRYING ABOUT HALLS FOOTBALL

Folks, I've been talking to several folks at the very center of Red Devil Football. Here are some things Red Devil Fans need to be aware of...

1. The new facility is likely to be ready before the season begins this fall.

2. There will be tons of NEW OPPORTUNITIES for supporters of Red Devil Football to get involved; with their time, money, or lending support in their professional area of expertise.

3. This will be the year to get plugged in because the energy is high among the coaches and players, the talent is deep, and the opportunity for parents and other boosters is limitless.

Come to the scrimages above and stop by and talk to the folks in the Stadium Club to find out the specifics.

2008 could be a year you'll not soon forget.

Meet ya'll on the High Ground...

• 4 weeks later...

If that were true then why is there still a parking lot in the new field house's place.

I am not sure about the up-to-date status of the field house but this is what I have heard...

The field house will most likely not be going in that parking lot. That land has flooding issues. The last thing I heard was that the land behind the middle school gym was being considered. That is if some existing utilities (sewer and water) can be rerouted.