YORK @ SCOTT

newbeginnings7601

Well all of the highlander fans that went out monday night 10-10-07 to watch the Highlanders and the Dragons got a real treat of a great game in the boys and girls but York has got poor sportmanship in there boys team and there fans to beat it all cause they caused a fight to brake out after the game and you know what i wouldnt be suprised if TSSAA is not contacted on that cause that was just bad sportsmanship if you agree with me Scott High Fans reply back to this.

Well all of the highlander fans that went out monday night 10-10-07 to watch the Highlanders and the Dragons got a real treat of a great game in the boys and girls but York has got poor sportmanship in there boys team and there fans to beat it all cause they caused a fight to brake out after the game and you know what i wouldnt be suprised if TSSAA is not contacted on that cause that was just bad sportsmanship if you agree with me Scott High Fans reply back to this.

# 1 you don`t even have the date right

#2 why you getting on here talking bout this crap.

it was a good win for shs thats what we need to be talking about ! : /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I was at that game, and none of the basketball team showed bad sportsmanship. However, several fans from Scott Co. were giving one of the York students crap. He is a kid that just isn't going to take that from anyone. If the Scott Co. principal had put a stop to it when he was told what was going on, then maybe it wouldn't have gotten so out of hand.

Since you brought it up!!For one there wasn't a fight, not because the lack of Scott Co. wanting one. Great police work too. Scott Co. fan comes over cussing the parents who are waiting for their kids, and the cop tries to make them leave. Finally they move down the tunnel away from Scott Co. view and they then make them leave the building, slam open players door scream at them to leave. They didn't even get to change. If there are any complaints I doubt it will be because of us. It will be because of the lack of self control and emtion on Scott Co. police and adminstrators. Sound about right?!

If there would have been a fight i would have to go with YORK... Scott can play a little ball but everyone knows how nasty it gets down in york. So in fight... york with t.k.o... i dont think anyone in the state could tussel with york and come out alive. The first man down would have been scott's Jacob Ryan Buttram. He is a man with a lot of talk and not much walk to him. like they say in york... "You dont weigh in, you dont wrestle!"