9aaa

14pioneers

If those are your picks to the side, I agree. Wilson Central & Smyrna should be a good game. Both teams match up well in all positions. Hassell will win the post matchup against Raynor, which will give WC the win at home & Smyrna it's first loss.

Hendersonville is playing at LaVergne, though & with the long layoff, hopefully LaVergne's girl will be ready to play some ball.

WC hands Smyrna their first loss. Good solid play from all players. Congratulations Lady Wildcats!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WC hands Smyrna their first loss. Good solid play from all players. Congratulations Lady Wildcats!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I think I posted earlier, that this district top teams could possibly go either way on any given night. Looks like WC was a little too much for Smyrna tonight.

LaVergne came out very sluggish against Hendersonville & was down at halftime. They pulled it together in the third & fourth quarters & pulled out a good win. I can't remember who, but someone posted & stated Hendersonville could be a team to reckon with in the coming years. I agree, a good young squad, with good shooters.

Big game coming Tuesday night with LaVergne playing Smyrna @ LaVergne. Should be a good one!!

I think I posted earlier, that this district top teams could possibly go either way on any given night. Looks like WC was a little too much for Smyrna tonight.

LaVergne came out very sluggish against Hendersonville & was down at halftime. They pulled it together in the third & fourth quarters & pulled out a good win. I can't remember who, but someone posted & stated Hendersonville could be a team to reckon with in the coming years. I agree, a good young squad, with good shooters.

Big game coming Tuesday night with LaVergne playing Smyrna @ LaVergne. Should be a good one!!

Smyrna wins @ LaVergne by 1 in OT.....tough loss Lady Rines, you all played well.......Anytime a ref puts a player on the free throw with .2 seconds left on the clock, well you know /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Okay 9AAA, here comes a great Friday!

Smyrna @ MJ....rematch of a 1 point MJ loss (Taylor Hall did not play) at Smyrna. MJ by 8.

WC @ LaVergne....rematch of a 2 point 'rines loss to the Mighty Kitties in the Glade. WC by 6.

Hendersonville @ Gallatin - Green Wave by 6.

I agree with all your picks, I do think Lavergne is ripe to pull the upset, but I don't think they are ready mentally to really believe that they belong with the three big dogs in the district, but they are so close.

I agree with all your picks, I do think Lavergne is ripe to pull the upset, but I don't think they are ready mentally to really believe that they belong with the three big dogs in the district, but they are so close.

Oh, so wrong.........LaVergne does believe, & they know if they play well as thy did in the first contest, they can come out with a victory. Our sensational sophomores, will be primed & ready, especially "Q" since she was in foul trouble the first meeting. We won't be able to stop Hassell completely, so she can have her points but all other area will belong to the Lady Rines. With that said, I can't go against my "Lady Rines", they will win by 5. None of the last second stuff as it was in the first meeting.

I believe Mt. Juliet beats Smyrna by 12 since they are at home & looking for some revenge.

I take Hendersonville over Gallatin by 6, as the blonde point guard will light it up from outside. (sorry I don't know her name)

Oh, so wrong.........LaVergne does believe, & they know if they play well as thy did in the first contest, they can come out with a victory. Our sensational sophomores, will be primed & ready, especially "Q" since she was in foul trouble the first meeting. We won't be able to stop Hassell completely, so she can have her points but all other area will belong to the Lady Rines. With that said, I can't go against my "Lady Rines", they will win by 5. None of the last second stuff as it was in the first meeting.

I believe Mt. Juliet beats Smyrna by 12 since they are at home & looking for some revenge.

I take Hendersonville over Gallatin by 6, as the blonde point guard will light it up from outside. (sorry I don't know her name)

Hope you prove me wrong "jazzypha24mom", I would like to see Lavergne make this district a 4 team race !!!

Hope you prove me wrong "jazzypha24mom", I would like to see Lavergne make this district a 4 team race !!!

Hey, 14pioneer, nothing to prove as WC is ranked & they have to hold their standing. I think LaVergne is focused for a big victory /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Hey, 14pioneer, nothing to prove as WC is ranked & they have to hold their standing. I think LaVergne is focused for a big victory /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

LaVergne needs to just let it all hang out, and have fun Friday night. No worries about records, or District to Region (they should get through). Let the coaching staff worry about that.

The Second season becomes a very different game, but take a chance at home, get the student body there, and as I said before - have fun! No Pressure....

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />