Greenbank Ladies Classic

hoopenitup

You have been awful quiet there little MJ cub and beyond. Are you hibernating after seeing the outcome of the tournament and all tournament guard selections?

Thanks, but I have been hibernating from a fantastic 2007 and looking forward to an exciting 2008.

Congrats to WC, and we look forward to what could be 5 more contests this year. Trust me on this, after seeing both teams in action the Bears are prime for the remainder. It took all and everything from the Mt Juliet transfers to win the game /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> , I look forward to the next matches.

Go Bears! and again congratulations to WC!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, but I have been hibernating from a fantastic 2007 and looking forward to an exciting 2008.

Congrats to WC, and we look forward to what could be 5 more contests this year. Trust me on this, after seeing both teams in action the Bears are prime for the remainder. It took all and everything from the Mt Juliet transfers to win the game /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> , I look forward to the next matches.

It took much of the strength the guards had, due to one fighting flu like symtoms and the other starting to get the bug.

I was amazed that Becca Sharpe did not receive an all tournament selection. She played very well and I think deserved to be chosen.

I don't really understand the comment about it taking everything the transfers had to win the game? They combined for 34 of the 55 points and played awesome defense.......with both of them being sick.

People who watched the game could say it took everything MJ had to trail most of the game.

What do you mean? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />