Big 9

Mulett22

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady Toppers won, still not playing very inspired ball. Hill back, playing 2 min. a qtr while trainers work her back.

Surprised that game went to OT, but from what I hear, Ms. Jasmine Foster lit it up in the OT. Scored the first 8 pts in a row to start the overtime? Nice job!

Anyone know why the Hill girl only played a bit last night?

I heard it was an ankle, hurt in the first game in Florida, that was her first game back, I think. Working her back in slowly.

Games for Friday, Jan. 11:

Volunteer @ Dobyns-Bennett

Volunteer will put up a fight, but the DB posts will be too much.

Science Hill @ Sullivan Central

After having to go OT to beat East, Science Hill will be ready for the Lady Cougars.

Daniel Boone @ Sullivan East

East had a good lead on Boone in the first matchup, before Boone clawed their way to the win. East is playing better, but Boone is stinging from the OT loss to D-B, and Megan Caldwell did not play in the first matchup. She will be the difference in this one.

Sullivan South @ Tennessee High

South won the first one at home, but it's hard to win at Viking Hall. I'm afraid the Lady Vikes get the home-cookin', and the win.

Games for Friday, Jan. 11:

Volunteer @ Dobyns-Bennett

Volunteer will put up a fight, but the DB posts will be too much.

Science Hill @ Sullivan Central

After having to go OT to beat East, Science Hill will be ready for the Lady Cougars.

East had a good lead on Boone in the first matchup, before Boone clawed their way to the win. East is playing better, but Boone is stinging from the OT loss to D-B, and Megan Caldwell did not play in the first matchup. She will be the difference in this one.

Sullivan South @ Tennessee High

South won the first one at home, but it's hard to win at Viking Hall. I'm afraid the Lady Vikes get the home-cookin', and the win.

I agree with all your assements except DB / Volunteer. DB is a different team this time around, their defense is a lot better. Volunteer will collapse under pressure defense and their post is in for a lesson. This game will not be close.

Did I call this one or what?

Boone beats East by 15 pts.

Caldwell scores 15 pts.

Thank you. I will be available to pick your lottery numbers soon....................

I agree with all your assements except DB / Volunteer. DB is a different team this time around, their defense is a lot better. Volunteer will collapse under pressure defense and their post is in for a lesson. This game will not be close.

Well you thought WRONG the lady falcons had a lead for most of the of the first quarter. Then they were leading at the half, they never gave up the whole game yea they may have lost the game, but they didnt lose as bad as you thought they would /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . The game was close and i thought volunteer did good under pressure they broke the press well.

VHS post player did great -- looks like you learned a lesson ---

Well you thought WRONG the lady falcons had a lead for most of the of the first quarter. Then they were leading at the half, they never gave up the whole game yea they may have lost the game, but they didnt lose as bad as you thought they would /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . The game was close and i thought volunteer did good under pressure they broke the press well.

Yep I was WRONG, Volunteer is starting to look a lot better, they have good speed, defense has picked up and post played strong. It looks like they have turned the corner and good things will happen soon. Sometimes you win the game but just not on the scoreboard, I think this was one of those games for Lady Falcons confidence.

Yep I was WRONG, Volunteer is starting to look a lot better, they have good speed, defense has picked up and post played strong. It looks like they have turned the corner and good things will happen soon. Sometimes you win the game but just not on the scoreboard, I think this was one of those games for Lady Falcons confidence.

I have to agree with you these lady falcons are playing some good teams and they come so close at times and slip away, but like you said i think that game will give them some confidence too.