Grace vs. CSAS

Crowder10

CSAS blew Grace out back in December, BUT Grace has improved greatly since. They are playing better team ball and are starting to gain some momentum. CSAS did have that loss to Silverdale, but they will come out to play and prove to everyone that the Silverdale game was just a fluke. i think this game will still be good. Whats the status of Donte Hampton's injury? Let me know your pics. I got Grace by 5.

CSAS blew Grace out back in December, BUT Grace has improved greatly since. They are playing better team ball and are starting to gain some momentum. CSAS did have that loss to Silverdale, but they will come out to play and prove to everyone that the Silverdale game was just a fluke. i think this game will still be good. Whats the status of Donte Hampton's injury? Let me know your pics. I got Grace by 5.

thats right CSAS blew them away in Grace gym in december and the only difference in this game will be location, i believe donte's hamstring injury is gone he is probably back to 90 percent and will be ready to play friday... that is a speculation, not for sure. the silverdale game was a huge fluke, and grace has gotten better, BUT CSAS will roll on to win by ten something like 68-58, GO PATS!!!