Down the drain?

gluestick

Yeah, I'll give them that...after having watched them play they've improved a lot. So temple plays D.B. next? Who does D.B. have that's any good?

D.B. has a few good players, especially their guard North. I'd say that David Brainerd is on an emotional high after beating Lookout Valley last week sometime. Temple needs to shut down North, D.B. needs to shut down Dyer and a recent player who has stepped up #12(i cant remember her name)

What do you think about Temple's chances of beating CSAS in their upcoming matchup?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D.B. has a few good players, especially their guard North. I'd say that David Brainerd is on an emotional high after beating Lookout Valley last week sometime. Temple needs to shut down North, D.B. needs to shut down Dyer and a recent player who has stepped up #12(i cant remember her name)

What do you think about Temple's chances of beating CSAS in their upcoming matchup?

So it should be a good matchup between Dyer and North tonight? Well delta5, if you go to the game, tell me how things go between those two.

Looking at DB results on Coacht they dont seem to be that good of a team. The game between them and Temple could be ok, due to the fact that Temple is in a slump it seems right now.

CSAS vs Temple shouldnt be a close game, CSAS beat Grace by 29, Eastridge by 39 and Silverdale by 35 in the past 3 games at home....They seem to have things rolling right now......

I do agree with you on this one...looking at the past teams Temple and CSAS has played, I'd say that it definitely looks like CSAS should blow this one over without a problem. They're playing really big right now and on a winning streak. Does anyone think they're gonna win region? Any picks for Region?

This region has no chance of winning a substate game regardless of who wins it. Temple lost by 20 at home to a team that got beat by 40 points by Jackson County and 28 to Clarkrange. The boys teams are always competitive down there what gives with the girls programs?? Is it because the Skogens only had boys? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

This region has no chance of winning a substate game regardless of who wins it. Temple lost by 20 at home to a team that got beat by 40 points by Jackson County and 28 to Clarkrange. The boys teams are always competitive down there what gives with the girls programs?? Is it because the Skogens only had boys? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Well, i wouldn't say that all the Temple girls teams have been awful, i mean look at last year. They had a player that now plays for miss state. pretty darn good if you ask me. But as for Temple, well, they beat David Brainerd tonight, which isn't a huge accomplishment, but hey at least its a W for 'em.

Oh and gluestick, i did go to the game, and Dyer played really well, and temple shut North down. Props to them for that.

Does anybody have any hope for Temple beating CSAS????? b/c if im not mistaken they only lost to them by four or six at the beggining of the season. But i dunno, CSAS has been doing pretty well.

Midtensportsfan, I'm behind you all the way on this one. Whoever makes it to substate from Region 3a is going to get demolished for their next game...Jackson County and Clarkrange are just too good for anyone from this area to beat. I call JC for the gold ball this year. The boys teams have always been good from this region but Idk what's up with the girls program...they just dont have what it takes to go to state...it's been like that for years. What we're wanting to know is what are they feeding those girls from other regions that make them so good! Is it something in the water??? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

CSAS GIRLS BIG in this match-up by 25+ i think we see CSAS girls upset grace in the region finals and that will put CSAS girls in the tourney!

CSAS GIRLS BIG in this match-up by 25+ i think we see CSAS girls upset grace in the region finals and that will put CSAS girls in the tourney!

I agree with you about CSAS. They blew temple out of the water last night. it was awful... if im not mistaken, the score was 64-31. What a blow out. CSAS is a force to be reckoned with this year that is for sure, because if you watch them play for more than 3 minutes you know that they are big bad and ugly. They play physical, and on the run the whole game.

What happened to Temple? They held CSAS to six the last time they played, why this time is it by 33? Dyer had ten, but was outscored by her teammate J. Elliot as told by the paper. They're scoring was carried by two people as we've seen all year(usually just one person). Looks like some other players need to step up

I agree with you about CSAS. They blew temple out of the water last night. it was awful... if im not mistaken, the score was 64-31. What a blow out. CSAS is a force to be reckoned with this year that is for sure, because if you watch them play for more than 3 minutes you know that they are big bad and ugly. They play physical, and on the run the whole game.

What happened to Temple? They held CSAS to six the last time they played, why this time is it by 33? Dyer had ten, but was outscored by her teammate J. Elliot as told by the paper. They're scoring was carried by two people as we've seen all year(usually just one person). Looks like some other players need to step up

If they keep this up, Grace is gonna come rumbling Friday night....