Wilson Central vs Smyrna

midtnbball002

I give credit to the Smyrna girls for stepping it up in the 2nd half. Lots of hussle by the guards and Diamond looked strong underneath as usual, but the game ball should go to the chewing gum smacking elder referee that wreaked havoc 3rd and 4th Qtr.

Maybe it's me but I believe the same thing played out this same game last year. IMHO he should excuse himself from this series from now on. Too many bad calls to list here, but the calls led to at least 10 points that I could recall. I know it may sound like sour grapes but this is the first time I've ever posted about a ref and bad calls or lack of calls. But since this played out like this last year, (and he had someone thrown out then too) I had to mention this. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I would be interested in seeing the foul count for each team, especially the 2nd half.

Congrats to Smyrna on the win.

I give credit to the Smyrna girls for stepping it up in the 2nd half. Lots of hussle by the guards and Diamond looked strong underneath as usual, but the game ball should go to the chewing gum smacking elder referee that wreaked havoc 3rd and 4th Qtr.

Maybe it's me but I believe the same thing played out this same game last year. IMHO he should excuse himself from this series from now on. Too many bad calls to list here, but the calls led to at least 10 points that I could recall. I know it may sound like sour grapes but this is the first time I've ever posted about a ref and bad calls or lack of calls. But since this played out like this last year, (and he had someone thrown out then too) I had to mention this. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I would be interested in seeing the foul count for each team, especially the 2nd half.

Wow, and I thought our refs (MJ/Beech) were tough....who got tossed?

Congrats to Smyrna!

See you Tuesday WC

That's what I figured, especially when I heard WC was up 12 at halftime....I hope that joker is not refereeing Friday night when LV goes to Smyrna but as chance has it, he probably will.... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Wow, and I thought our refs (MJ/Beech) were tough....who got tossed?

Congrats to Smyrna!

See you Tuesday WC

He wound up asking the coaches wife to leave. Guess he was afraid she was going to jerk a knot in him? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good luck LV if he's there.

See you guys "Super Tuesday" at the Cave MJAB

He wound up asking the coaches wife to leave. Guess he was afraid she was going to jerk a knot in him? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good luck LV if he's there.

So, it was WC coach's wife was the one tossed from the game.........that's not good, it's that type of officiating is what get fans rialed up & games out of control. I have never understood the mindset of a grown man that purposely call a bad game against young girls or boys in order for one team to win. Don't understand what's to gain from that OR how they could sleep at night knowing they played a vital role in taking a game.

So, it was WC coach's wife was the one tossed from the game.........that's not good, it's that type of officiating is what get fans rialed up & games out of control. I have never understood the mindset of a grown man that purposely call a bad game against young girls or boys in order for one team to win. Don't understand what's to gain from that OR how they could sleep at night knowing they played a vital role in taking a game.

Yes it was Bud's wife. We think she was actually sitting in the same area that the guy was sitting at last year when he got tossed. After the game the same ref was yucking it up with one of the Smyrna fans like I guess I did something good? He needs to bow out of Smyrnas games or hang the whistle up.

The referee's first name is Charlie. He is the older/tall ref that always calls in the zone of the 2 other refs. WC should have closed the door on the game, so no excuses, but he should step down from the game. It has definately passed him by. Congrats Smyrna. Great 2nd half.

Now thats Funny!! See, I always have an over/under on Bud tossing his jacket...

The Cave will be ready and roaring, don't you know! Everybody better get there early!