White House Heritage DAD

NCSeagle

Now i might be totally wrong, but I bet i am not.

The very good 1a basketball player that plays for WHH (#23)....to his dad...

if you really get on here like i heard you do and talk about your son and why he deserves to be MVP and how he is so good??? IF YOU HAVE TO DO THAT DO YOU THINK HE REALLY DESERVES IT???

I bet the kid is great a guy and if he had a coach or some personel to go along with atheltic ability maybe he would be the MVP? I dont think so but maybe. But for a kid that is probably coached to shoot everytime, which i am sure he would have to for them to win, I am not going to even try to talk bad about him. I have never heard a bad thing about him. But there is a whole lot scorers in just the few teams he gets to play. and there are 2... count 'em 2 that would outbeat him in a "MVP" vote or whatver that means any day of the year. But just because he is on a bad team with a coach like he has.... does not give him an advantage. The best kid on a bad team does not mean he is any more special on another good player on a bad team... sometimes teams are coached like that. And yes I have seen him play twice and he can score. ( although he was a NON-FACTOR until the 4th quarter when he was having to play the 9th graders.) Our coach has probably been around a little longer than the other guy that is spose to be a coach for White House Her. because all you have to do is say dont let that kid shoot and WHAT DO YOU KNOW!!! your team scores 5, 6, 7 points in the 1, 2, 3rd quarter.

Either way, TO HIS DAD...

if you have to promote your own son... do you REALLY honestly think he deserves it???

I hope I am completely wrong but from hearing all this COACH_T crap.

we all know your sons coach is going to read this( which I would much rather talk about him and the rumors he attempts to start) but really?? really?? he really deserves it?? just think about it man...

other kids on other teams do not need to be degraded because the way your coach coaches (it does not take even a good coach to stop a offense focused around one kid driving and shooting 8 footers...

ANNNNND if i hear something as crazy as dads getting on here and commenting about their own sons, for any team.... then i will say something else.