District 7A.

muffin

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Bogota you're crazy thinkin clay will beat pickett or jackson county. Clay hasn't had anything since 06 when ya'll lost cambell. Keep dreaming dude cause clay will not compete with jackson or pickett just like they wont be nowhere near competing with monterey. it dont matter if you got a new coach that will not effect how bad ya'll play on dirt. I've personally played with a few guys off that team and unless they have gotten a whole whole whole whole lot better it should be a easy win.

Monterey is tough, alwasy is. RBS has been young since we lost 8 starters from the district championship team in 04. Those kids who come up and have been playing for the last 2 or 3 years are now older, and I see RBS competing in the district this year unlike the past 3 years. If you lose 5 starters and all the your pitching not to mention your getting a new coach you'll be rebuilding and they will be rebuilding. Clay finished 5th last year, gets a knew coach so I don't see them finishing in front of RBS again this year, but I do see them in front of PC.

Clay scrimmaged against Dekalb the other night, and done well. I think there might have been a total of 3 or 4 errors. They kept there head up and played hard they got beat but Dekalb is picked to win state this year. And i do give it up for Dekalb's picher. He done well, and moves the ball very well, a good hitter also, just an all around good player. But i think CLAY will be compotison for every team in the district this year i most definatly don't think they should be over looked... They retuirn several starters and have a VERY GOOD coach this year. I think he will do alot with our boys! Good Luck to district 7-A, most of all good luck CCHS!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...