TCA vs. Riverside

crazy_cowboy89

Thursday night i watched this game and i witnessed the best shooting performance ive ever seen. Jacob Edwards a senior guard from TCA hit 11 3's against Riverside. Edwards was shooting the lights out. If this kid stays hott the rest of the tournament is going to be really interesting. Good luck to TCA the rest of the way and im sorry to see a good Riverside team go home.

Thursday night i watched this game and i witnessed the best shooting performance ive ever seen. Jacob Edwards a senior guard from TCA hit 11 3's against Riverside. Edwards was shooting the lights out. If this kid stays hott the rest of the tournament is going to be really interesting. Good luck to TCA the rest of the way and im sorry to see a good Riverside team go home.

yesss it was tha greatest shooting performance ive ever seen i must say even tho i was the kid guarding edwards in the first half...i even knocked him down once and he still managed to make it they are an incredibly hot team who hit everything they threw up and tonight they beat adamsville even tho edwards had just 5 points.....they are gonna win tha district tourney and they may give one of tha memphis teams a run for their money...and yeh it is a tough way to end tha season with the unlucky draw of such a hot team but all u can do is applaud such a hot team

yesss it was tha greatest shooting performance ive ever seen i must say even tho i was the kid guarding edwards in the first half...i even knocked him down once and he still managed to make it they are an incredibly hot team who hit everything they threw up and tonight they beat adamsville even tho edwards had just 5 points.....they are gonna win tha district tourney and they may give one of tha memphis teams a run for their money...and yeh it is a tough way to end tha season with the unlucky draw of such a hot team but all u can do is applaud such a hot team

they will need a fire breathing dragon if they want to have a chance at beating Manassas. lol!!! mayb they can beat fayette academy but they are not from memphis. last year 16A beat every 15A team 1st round of the regionals lol!!!

they will need a fire breathing dragon if they want to have a chance at beating Manassas. lol!!! mayb they can beat fayette academy but they are not from memphis. last year 16A beat every 15A team 1st round of the regionals lol!!!

yea i just meant the four seed out of that region and i was thinkin they were all from memphis but no chance at manasses ur right but i def think with the way they are playin they will at least win their first round regional game...

yea i just meant the four seed out of that region and i was thinkin they were all from memphis but no chance at manasses ur right but i def think with the way they are playin they will at least win their first round regional game...

they will have a good chance if they play fayette academy middle co will be tough but they have a chance