Scare!

foreveranole

We got a scare tonight the first 8 to 10 minutes of the game against Washburn. They came fired up and wanting revenge for the game last night when the Lady Landers won against the Lady Pirates in a pretty lopsided victory. Ned and the boys from the Roan had a different plan though. The Pirates came ou shooting the lights out of it , and we couldnt buy a lay-up ,much less a three or jumper. If im not mistaken the Pirates jumped out to about a 12 to 15 point lead . They had everything going their way. But by about midway through the second qtr. we realized that we had better get it together. By half we had the lead despite the dozen or more walking, double dribble , and carring the ball penalities. Nothing against the refs though they were good calls . We were just tore up because were getting whooped on our own court. We brought it together in the second half . Our press finally tore them up . By the way how bout lil Matthew Potter ? As a freshman he done great in such a big game . Cant wait to see him for the next three years. Not taking anything from the rest of the team it took all that played the game to win . He just stood out to me ecspecially him being so young. The hustle from Lucas helped alot also. Like I said it was a team win but those guys just kinda stood out in my opinion. Also the number 11 for the Pirates was an awesome player he gave his all the whole game. If any of u Wasburn fans are reading tell that kid hes has a big heart and he done good. Some of the Lander fans that was sitting next to me were bragging on him also. Good comeback Landers that was a good test for us being down like that then having to wake up and play . Hope we can come out Tuesday with the same outcome I wish with the same margin of victory just dont see that happening . Good sportsmanship Ned running the clock out in the fourth.

We got a scare tonight the first 8 to 10 minutes of the game against Washburn. They came fired up and wanting revenge for the game last night when the Lady Landers won against the Lady Pirates in a pretty lopsided victory. Ned and the boys from the Roan had a different plan though. The Pirates came ou shooting the lights out of it , and we couldnt buy a lay-up ,much less a three or jumper. If im not mistaken the Pirates jumped out to about a 12 to 15 point lead . They had everything going their way. But by about midway through the second qtr. we realized that we had better get it together. By half we had the lead despite the dozen or more walking, double dribble , and carring the ball penalities. Nothing against the refs though they were good calls . We were just tore up because were getting whooped on our own court. We brought it together in the second half . Our press finally tore them up . By the way how bout lil Matthew Potter ? As a freshman he done great in such a big game . Cant wait to see him for the next three years. Not taking anything from the rest of the team it took all that played the game to win . He just stood out to me ecspecially him being so young. The hustle from Lucas helped alot also. Like I said it was a team win but those guys just kinda stood out in my opinion. Also the number 11 for the Pirates was an awesome player he gave his all the whole game. If any of u Wasburn fans are reading tell that kid hes has a big heart and he done good. Some of the Lander fans that was sitting next to me were bragging on him also. Good comeback Landers that was a good test for us being down like that then having to wake up and play . Hope we can come out Tuesday with the same outcome I wish with the same margin of victory just dont see that happening . Good sportsmanship Ned running the clock out in the fourth.