Congrats Marshall County - I told you so

shpshter93

Okay so its been a great season of Girls basketball. I have been called everything in the book for saying that the West teams and the upper cumberland teams were not the best teams in the state. Sometimes its best not to make your players believe that there is no competition out there. I think that G. C. and Milan both found out that Marshall County's eariler loss was as I stated a Hic up.

Since day one I proclaimed that the State Championships had to go through Marshall County. Thanks tigeretts for proving me correct again.

I want to thank all the people who interacted on this site over the past few months with me regarding AA girls basketball. It has been a great season and some of you should be comedians. Everyone get on to their next sport and we will bust your chops in november.

I want to thank the Marshall County fans for being so much fun when I was watching them play out on the road. Congratulations to the seniors at Marshall County and good luck to the girls that return they have a lot to live up to.

Sharpshooter : 0 )