District 12 aa

mkd24

it is just how the teams plays on that day and im not gonna lie lexington does have a pretty solid team this year...... who do they got up next on their schedule

Well it will be the first decent team they have played but they play Ripley friday night at Ripley but I think they lost quite a few last year so... And yes I totally agree with you on how teams play on certain days but I believe Lexington will be ready considering it is a District game...

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it will be the first decent team they have played but they play Ripley friday night at Ripley but I think they lost quite a few last year so... And yes I totally agree with you on how teams play on certain days but I believe Lexington will be ready considering it is a District game...

I just got to see Ripley play yesterday at Kossuth. They look like a very good team. They definately have some big bats and their defense looked pretty good also. It will be a good game