Ooltewah v. Dalton

CREE

Eurosport Scorboard has Dalton winning 4-2.

As for details on the game, I have no idea.

We played Dalton last year, and they had a VERY talented squad. I think every single player was hispanic (if I remember correctly) and they had excellent footskills and technical abilities. The problem was that it seemed like they were playing 11 different tactical games (ie. they weren't playing together as a team). We ended up winning 2-0 but the score didn't truly reflect the game. They had a lot of chances, but seemed to want to dribble into the goal instead of just shoot when they had the opportunity.

We played Dalton last year, and they had a VERY talented squad. I think every single player was hispanic (if I remember correctly) and they had excellent footskills and technical abilities. The problem was that it seemed like they were playing 11 different tactical games (ie. they weren't playing together as a team). We ended up winning 2-0 but the score didn't truly reflect the game. They had a lot of chances, but seemed to want to dribble into the goal instead of just shoot when they had the opportunity.

Very big hispanic population in Dalton. They are usually always good.

I cut and pasted the following from the online Dalton News.

Dalton boys 4, Ooltewah 2: Carlos Mendez and Luis Rivas each had a goal and an assist as the Catamounts ran their record to 4-0 with the road victory in Tennessee.

Ricky Rodriguez and Jose Rangel each added a goal and Heriberto Hernandez and Osvaldo Fraire each had an assist. The Cats, who led 3-0 at halftime, lost the shutout in the 70th minute when the Owls claimed their first goal. Dalton, which outshot its opponent 25-6, scored its final goal with two minutes remaining and Ooltewah converted a penalty in the final minute.

Saul Maldonado played well on defense, Cats coach Matt Cheaves said.

Anyone have any details on this match from Tuesday night?