CAK Baseball

baseballisthelife4me

Why is CAK's schedule such a joke this season. They are playing a number of single A teams and several very weak AA teams. The district is down this year, so they should only have a few tough teams to deal with there. They used to schedule AAA teams like West and Bearden and play teams that would prepare them for the post season. I know CAK has a lot of talented upperclassman this season, so they should have a very good team, although I heard some players quit. The left-handed kid is a great pitcher. What's the word on CAK?

not looking good for CAK. They lost arguably their second best player. Not sure why teams such as West and Bearden, who CAK was able to compete against and actually beat have been taken off the schedule. Maybe this new coach wasnt such a good idea. The majority of the talent for the past couple years has lied within this years senior class, minus the lefty you were talking about. I believe CAK went from being a .500 team when they were sophomores to a very sub .500 team when they were juniors. Only difference was coaching and a couple players here and there.

not looking good for CAK. They lost arguably their second best player. Not sure why teams such as West and Bearden, who CAK was able to compete against and actually beat have been taken off the schedule. Maybe this new coach wasnt such a good idea. The majority of the talent for the past couple years has lied within this years senior class, minus the lefty you were talking about. I believe CAK went from being a .500 team when they were sophomores to a very sub .500 team when they were juniors. Only difference was coaching and a couple players here and there.

how is cak's pitching staff looking this year?

• 2 weeks later...