Monday April 7th Losers! By MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mr blow hard you got another one wrong davidson academy 3 friendship 2

"fish4" you are right.............wow can you believe that I have only missed one game tonight and that was by one run!!!!! I have know doubt that you would have gotten them all right! I really do not think it is very nice to call people names but maybe know one has ever taught you not to call people names. But hey I forgive you because I do understand that some people like you do not know how to have fun...I hope to see your picks tomorrow before the games and everyone can see how smart you are! I hope you have a great day tomorrow because you sure do seem very angry today! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

"fish4" you are right.............wow can you believe that I have only missed one game tonight and that was by one run!!!!! I have know doubt that you would have gotten them all right! I really do not think it is very nice to call people names but maybe know one has ever taught you not to call people names. But hey I forgive you because I do understand that some people like you do not know how to have fun...I hope to see your picks tomorrow before the games and everyone can see how smart you are! I hope you have a great day tomorrow because you sure do seem very angry today! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Come on Mr. NoItAll, you didn't admit that Davidson Academy has a pretty good team.................i am waiting /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Come on Mr. NoItAll, you didn't admit that Davidson Academy has a pretty good team.................i am waiting /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Hey I agree they have beaten two good Mid-State teams and looks like they are playing really good! I love to see teams play well and do good. They have an excellent coach! I will try and catch some of your games if you are close by!

mr blow hard you got another one wrong davidson academy 3 friendship 2

Yes mrknowit all got this one wrong. Fcs best player CROSS is out with a hurt arm, So they had 3 players out of postion. The freshman on short is there reg 2nd baseman, the 2nd baseman is there reg first baseman, There first baseman tonight was a 8th grader that has never played in a high school game, the catcher tonight is the reg shortstop. Yes DA won fair and square, it was a good game, but FCS was not near at there best tonight. Great game to both teams. and yes DA has a good team. But I think With FCS at there best they will win this match up 4 out of 5 times

Yes mrknowit all got this one wrong. Fcs best player CROSS is out with a hurt arm, So they had 3 players out of postion. The freshman on short is there reg 2nd baseman, the 2nd baseman is there reg first baseman, the catcher tonight is the reg shortstop. Yes DA won fair and square, it was a good game, but FCS was not near at there best tonight. Great game to both teams. and yes DA has a good team. But I think With FCS at there best they will win this match up 4 out of 5 times

I agree.......Millie is an integral part of their team /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now you know who I am!!! I will have my mask off at the game! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Alright, Mrnoitall, you've stated that you are a middle school coach and you teach at a Coffee County school. Are you with Coffee County Middle or Tullahoma Middle? We play Tullahoma Middle this afternoon, so I guess I'll know soon enough.

Alright, Mrnoitall, you've stated that you are a middle school coach and you teach at a Coffee County school. Are you with Coffee County Middle or Tullahoma Middle? We play Tullahoma Middle this afternoon, so I guess I'll know soon enough.

Today is a great day to be in the dirt!!! Hope I see you at the game today! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Maybe he will finally admit that Davidson Academy has a good team.............like I told him last week!

Mrnoitall,

I looks like it's time to give Davidson a little more respect. They have gotten you twice. Must be a pretty scrappy team.

Yes mrknowit all got this one wrong. Fcs best player CROSS is out with a hurt arm, So they had 3 players out of postion. The freshman on short is there reg 2nd baseman, the 2nd baseman is there reg first baseman, There first baseman tonight was a 8th grader that has never played in a high school game, the catcher tonight is the reg shortstop. Yes DA won fair and square, it was a good game, but FCS was not near at there best tonight. Great game to both teams. and yes DA has a good team. But I think With FCS at there best they will win this match up 4 out of 5 times

FCS was definitely totally out of position tonight with their entire infield, minus third base and pitcher out of position. I agree that with their regular lineup, this game is won by FCS. And just to clarify, the 8th grader HAS played in a game before, but just one last week. I agree totally with you, doorbell!

FCS was definitely out of position yesterday, with the entire infield being at new positions other than third base. It is not just the absence of Camille that hurts them, although she is amazing, its that the absence of her changes about four of five other positions! She is out for three weeks now, but she will be back for the last week of season and the post season. It is better to lose her now than then! To clarify, the 8th grader HAS played in a game before, last week to be exact, and she didn't hurt them at all yesterday. I totally agree with you doorbell...had FCS been at the positions they have played all year, I believe it would have been a totally different game. Nothing against Davidson Academy because they are a great team with a great coach, I just believe FCS is better...