Courtney Cotter Signs with ETSU!

Courtney Cotter, Ooltewah's go to outside hitter, signed an athletic scholarship with East Tennessee State University today. She pushed her high school team to powerful showings at state for the past two years with her aggressive hitting and rock solid defense. She's quite decorated with district, region, and state honors. Courtney also plays for Choo Choo City 181. She's a starter for the club and is also one of Chattanooga's best. She's a great competitor and a wonderful friend. Obviously, she is a stellar athlete deserving of such an honor. Congratualtions Courtney!

I couldn't agree more with what you wrote about Courtney. She is a tremendously talented young lady and a pleasure to be around both on and off the court. It has been awesome watching her grow each year during club season and I wish her the best. Johnson City won't know what hit them when the Cotter Cheerleading Crew comes to town! Congrats again and I wish you the best of luck.

• 3 months later...