Overton vs. Brentwood

waledtayib

I have not been able to see Overton play this year, but with Brentwoods dominating forces on the field, I do not think that Overton will be able to pull of the upset (even at home). Last year, Overton had a good run in the district with a few upsets, but I do not suspect for this to be one of them. Brentwood has a strong team, fully capable of contending for a state title in the tournament. I believe the game is at 7:00 at Overton, although I am not completely sure. Please let me know if I am wrong. It should be a good game and I dont want to miss it.

I have not been able to see Overton play this year, but with Brentwoods dominating forces on the field, I do not think that Overton will be able to pull of the upset (even at home). Last year, Overton had a good run in the district with a few upsets, but I do not suspect for this to be one of them. Brentwood has a strong team, fully capable of contending for a state title in the tournament. I believe the game is at 7:00 at Overton, although I am not completely sure. Please let me know if I am wrong. It should be a good game and I dont want to miss it.

yeh the game is at 7 pm....