Mid State Top 10 April 21 by MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

1. Mt.Juliet-They may not have the best record in the Mid-State they do have one of the best pitchers in Morris and some of the best power! They have a lot of pressure on going back to the Boro but with this line-up who will stop them?

2.Goodpasture-They are the best team in AA in the Mid-State and until someone can prove them wrong they are also the best in the State! I love to watch Cartwright play the game; she plays it like it is supposed to be played!

3.Rossview-Has only given up one run in district and has one of the best pitchers in Elrod. This team does not get the exposure that others from the Mid-State gets because it is so far North but these girls can play just ask FCS and Riverdale.

4.Beech-They are still chasing the Bears from MJ can they catch them is the question? I do not see that in my crystal ball.

5.Friendship Christian-This team has been playing the bigger schools and is trying to get better! This is a sports school and has had several coaches who are excellent and has helped to make this a very great program. They are very well coached and have a lot of excitement when they play but need to add power to the game to go against the bigger schools.

6.Riverdale-This team has a bunch of injuries and they are still winning! When you lose the best pitcher in the state and are still winning in your tough district I say hats off! But getting to the state will be another story later, but they are very good for the Mid-state this week!

7.Forrest-The Ladies from the Light on the Tracks are a well coached team! They will not beat themselves and know how to play the game. I have no doubt this team will be getting in free at the State Tournament this year!

8.Blackman-I have been a doubter of this team for many reasons but they are winning and I only pick losers and they are not as of now! I think they have a chance to be in the regions and could go far until they catch the group from the East.

9.Father Ryan-Has been under the radar a lot this year and has not been playing in many local tournaments but had a great run last weekend in Choo-Choo tournament. Katy is an excellent pitcher and will take them back to the state this year and they will not have to pay to get in like a lot of teams will!

10.I hate putting a number 10 down! Several teams will be listed and I may be leaving off one or two as well but here goes.

10.Creek Wood-Had a great showing in the West and has won over 20 games but has lost several as well. Winning district again!

10.David Lipscomb-Had a good run in the Duff and is started to get some better pitching to stay in the game. I do not see this team having problems scoring but I do see this team have problems at times from giving up runs! Should win district!

10.Davidson Academy-I have no idea why this team does not win more games! Some days they look great and then other days they do not look very good. I am sure that Coach Swinea is pulling her hair out when the this happens. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

3.Rossview-Has only given up one run in district and has one of the best pitchers in Elrod. This team does not get the exposure that others from the Mid-State gets because it is so far North but these girls can play just ask FCS and Riverdale

The exposure they get has nothing to do with where they are geographically (this is not a Pac 10 thing), they do not play in any well known tournaments. To put them in front of Beech is a travesty...........................Beech beat them last year 6-2 (in the regional), I believe, and Beech is better this year. What difference does it make if they "catch Mt. Juliet"?

Come on Mr. NoItAll, you dissed MJ at the beginning of the year and now you are trying to sound like a prophet. When will you start singing Beech's praise...............once they MAKE IT to state?

Oh, and by the way, Hendersonville won the Duff (Gold), sure was glad the Bad News Bears weren't there! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

3.Rossview-Has only given up one run in district and has one of the best pitchers in Elrod. This team does not get the exposure that others from the Mid-State gets because it is so far North but these girls can play just ask FCS and Riverdale

The exposure they get has nothing to do with where they are geographically (this is not a Pac 10 thing), they do not play in any well known tournaments. To put them in front of Beech is a travesty...........................Beech beat them last year 6-2 (in the regional), I believe, and Beech is better this year. What difference does it make if they "catch Mt. Juliet"?

Come on Mr. NoItAll, you dissed MJ at the beginning of the year and now you are trying to sound like a prophet. When will you start singing Beech's praise...............once they MAKE IT to state?

Oh, and by the way, Hendersonville won the Duff (Gold), sure was glad the Bad News Bears weren't there! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

My friend stlbrd where have you been? For some reason I do not believe that I ever said that MJ was not going to win district! I know that I am a prophet of softball but did not want everyone to know but since you have told them I will agree! Wow winning the Duff Gold is something that Hendersonville should be very excited about. I do believe that most teams there are not the top teams in the Mid-State or State. At one time it would have been great to say you have won the Duff but not anymore! So are you going to make any games today because if you are and I am there maybe we could chat on how well I am doing picking losers? I sure miss you comments but also did you hear that Hendersonville has played about 70 games so far this spring? Love you guy! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

My friend stlbrd where have you been? For some reason I do not believe that I ever said that MJ was not going to win district! I know that I am a prophet of softball but did not want everyone to know but since you have told them I will agree! Wow winning the Duff Gold is something that Hendersonville should be very excited about. I do believe that most teams there are not the top teams in the Mid-State or State. At one time it would have been great to say you have won the Duff but not anymore! So are you going to make any games today because if you are and I am there maybe we could chat on how well I am doing picking losers? I sure miss you comments but also did you hear that Hendersonville has played about 70 games so far this spring? Love you guy! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

HAHAHA

There you go, demeaning something that probably meant something to a high school team. Nobody ever said the Duff was some ultra competetive tournament, but for a team that you "deem" one of "your" top teams to "have a good run" at the Duff (in the silver division) it somehow changes your view of the tournament.

Face it you are bitter because the team you pull for is not as good as you "thought" they were, so now you want to demean what every other team does.

Give your opinion as to who is going to win or lose (if you must) and leave it at that. Why is that so hard. Starting threads to rile everybody up is so senseless. The Dickson Co. and Riverdale threads were pointless. Do you have to do that to let everyone know that "you know softball"? Or do you just like to air everyone's dirty laundry, because I would venture to guess that every high school team in Tennessee has some to air.

There you go, demeaning something that probably meant something to a high school team. Nobody ever said the Duff was some ultra competetive tournament, but for a team that you "deem" one of "your" top teams to "have a good run" at the Duff (in the silver division) it somehow changes your view of the tournament.

Face it you are bitter because the team you pull for is not as good as you "thought" they were, so now you want to demean what every other team does.

Give your opinion as to who is going to win or lose (if you must) and leave it at that. Why is that so hard. Starting threads to rile everybody up is so senseless. The Dickson Co. and Riverdale threads were pointless. Do you have to do that to let everyone know that "you know softball"? Or do you just like to air everyone's dirty laundry, because I would venture to guess that every high school team in Tennessee has some to air.

I would NEVER want to rile up anyone I just want people to know who the losers are and then they can guess who won the game! If these two thread were pointless as you have describe why did so many people hit the threads? Could it be that people love bad news? But for your information I do not wear dirty laundry I wash once a week if I need to or not! But you know I still love U! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

1. Mt.Juliet-They may not have the best record in the Mid-State they do have one of the best pitchers in Morris and some of the best power! They have a lot of pressure on going back to the Boro but with this line-up who will stop them?

2.Goodpasture-They are the best team in AA in the Mid-State and until someone can prove them wrong they are also the best in the State! I love to watch Cartwright play the game; she plays it like it is supposed to be played!

3.Rossview-Has only given up one run in district and has one of the best pitchers in Elrod. This team does not get the exposure that others from the Mid-State gets because it is so far North but these girls can play just ask FCS and Riverdale.

4.Beech-They are still chasing the Bears from MJ can they catch them is the question? I do not see that in my crystal ball.

5.Friendship Christian-This team has been playing the bigger schools and is trying to get better! This is a sports school and has had several coaches who are excellent and has helped to make this a very great program. They are very well coached and have a lot of excitement when they play but need to add power to the game to go against the bigger schools.

6.Riverdale-This team has a bunch of injuries and they are still winning! When you lose the best pitcher in the state and are still winning in your tough district I say hats off! But getting to the state will be another story later, but they are very good for the Mid-state this week!

7.Forrest-The Ladies from the Light on the Tracks are a well coached team! They will not beat themselves and know how to play the game. I have no doubt this team will be getting in free at the State Tournament this year!

8.Blackman-I have been a doubter of this team for many reasons but they are winning and I only pick losers and they are not as of now! I think they have a chance to be in the regions and could go far until they catch the group from the East.

9.Father Ryan-Has been under the radar a lot this year and has not been playing in many local tournaments but had a great run last weekend in Choo-Choo tournament. Katy is an excellent pitcher and will take them back to the state this year and they will not have to pay to get in like a lot of teams will!

10.I hate putting a number 10 down! Several teams will be listed and I may be leaving off one or two as well but here goes.

10.Creek Wood-Had a great showing in the West and has won over 20 games but has lost several as well. Winning district again!

10.David Lipscomb-Had a good run in the Duff and is started to get some better pitching to stay in the game. I do not see this team having problems scoring but I do see this team have problems at times from giving up runs! Should win district!

10.Davidson Academy-I have no idea why this team does not win more games! Some days they look great and then other days they do not look very good. I am sure that Coach Swinea is pulling her hair out when the this happens. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

How do you put Lipscomb in your top 10 and then pick them to lose today, seems your crystal ball is conflicted. But you were right.