Top Teams In District 9-A?

gmom14

Does anyone know how I could go about finding out the rankings for District 9-A Fastpitch Softball? I would really appreciate it.

Here are current standings for the top four teams in this district, Angie...(district games only)

1. Forrest 11-0 (only game left at Cascade tommorrow night)

2. Cascade 10-1 (only game left tommorrow against Forrest)

3. Boyd 6-4 (only have a double header left against Community today)

4. Community 4-5 ( double header against Boyd today)

I haven't been able to find the results from the Community/M.T.C.S. game that was scheduled for last Friday if it was played, so obviously their record doesn't reflect that game

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Coach M. We lost to MTCS on Friday the 25th. Rexs' daddy was in the automobile accident on Friday. And we had another injury on our team. We play Boyd tomorrow. We have really battled with adversity this year. How did Cascade do against Chapel Hill?

Thanks Coach M. We lost to MTCS on Friday the 25th. Rexs' daddy was in the automobile accident on Friday. And we had another injury on our team. We play Boyd tomorrow. We have really battled with adversity this year. How did Cascade do against Chapel Hill?

According to the schedule Forrest won 13-0. Congrats to our Lady Rockets and wish we could have been there!

I heard about it and commented on the Times Gazette website. That was awful! I hate it for the whole family. If any of you need anything don't hesitate to give me a call. I hope Goose is okay, I know this is the second Grandparent she has loss in a year. We'll be praying for your family.

We got it handed to us pretty good. We just aren't the same team when we play Forrest. I don't know if it is intimidation or what. Had several errors and Forrest hit the ball real well. Shelby looked really good on the mound. Aimee was able to break up her no-hitter, but I think that was the only hit we had. Almost looked like some of the girls are ready for softball to be over.

I did ask about you at the game. I was ready to provide that piggyback ride... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

LOL-thanks! I would really have liked to be there, but was VERY tired yesterday after dialysis, and don't like to be cold when I'm that tired. Glad our Lady Rockets won, although it was at your expense. Sorry! Where is the district tournament going to be held?

LOL-thanks! I would really have liked to be there, but was VERY tired yesterday after dialysis, and don't like to be cold when I'm that tired. Glad our Lady Rockets won, although it was at your expense. Sorry! Where is the district tournament going to be held?

Boyd's Coach told me Saturday that they had a conflict with the city and weren't able to secure a field so Forrest would be hosting.