Coffee County Baseball

safety

YOUWISHYOUKNEW2 Quote

Lawyers really are full of crap aren't they?

Let's pick apart your post shall we?

Surely you can't think that losing two of those seniors hurt the team. One never started a varsity game and the other didn't contribute to the end of the season push Coffee County made last season.

Losing last year's end of the season ace hurts, but at the same time, what was he doing this year? He had one good start. And in that one he still hit five batters with breaking pitches. He was focused on other things. And last years catcher - the players didn't want him around. Sure, he had some talent behind the plate. But at times was lazy and disruptive.

90% of the hitting has been done inside? The only way I see this hurt the team is early in the season. At this point, with as much live pitching as they have seen, the indoor hitting has no affect on the team. They hit outside Monday to I do believe - obviously that didn't help all that much. But I guess if it does affect them, complaining about it at home and then on coacht is certainly the way to approach it.

And yea you are right. Coach Adams left so the team can't win anymore. You forget coach Jones won two district championships, a district tournament and a region runner-up before coach Adams was thought of in Manchester. Granted he did seem like a nice guy and a good coach, but he wasn't that valuable.

Remember, this year isn't all that different from last season. That team didn't impress me all that much but got hot at the right time. In fact, if memory serves me correctly, that team got swept by Columbia late in the season and blew a seven run lead against Franklin County in the tournament before heating up. So don't give up on them just yet.

You did make one good point though, this group has no leadership from its seniors. I guess you should have taught them that in Little League since you taught them everything else you know.

This post has been edited by youwishyouknew2: Today, 11:58 AM

One thing is for sure the season is over and you will get to watch the district in Manchester.

Last years (end of the year ace and what have you done lately) pitcher, (lazy disruptive) catcher and (best freshman that Jones has ever coached) pitcher, would have had to make some impact on a team. Not to mention the Coach that made the game fun.

You just keep working to show off all the work on the field and telling yourself that all is well in baseball land. As you watch all the district teams but CC play in the tournament.

Normally I would agree that losing 2 or 3 players does not hurt a team but in this case it all speaks for itself. Something is not right in Raider camp. Jones may have been successful at some point in time so why can't he be now. Supposed to have had a very talented bunch of kids. So did the ones that leave really hurt the team or is Jones not capable of doing his job. Part of your job is to gain respect from your players and to give respect, does he? Youwishyouknew2 who said Coach Adams was not valuable -you are a fool. As of now winning his district 9-1 21-7 overall So he must be doing something right. Guess making the game fun can have its advantages. By your post on another topic, something hit you wrong to make up an account just to belittle dda. dda is what he is. he also has championships to stand behind with this same core group of kids. Did he achieve something you couldn't?