top teams coming back next yr.

gobball99

I don't think Beech will see the Boro this year. Last year the stars and moons aligned up just right, and some of the stronger competition was eliminated in the earlier rounds. Once they did travel down I-24 they quickly realized that the level of competion that had showed up, wasn't what they were use to. I think the other side of the bracket is always stronger.

Oak Ridge lost one post player and should be able to replace her with a freshman that is bigger and more athletic. Additionally, Oak Ridge has the good fortune of having most of its players compete for top-notch AAU teams during the summer. Although I doubt another undefeated regular season will follow, it is likely that this team will be better come tournament time.

• 2 weeks later...

Knox Farragut (most players back from a good team last year, including great post play with Lange and Munday, Heritage (great freshman in Kate McMahan), Oak Ridge (obviously), Clinton (came on strong late in the season with a bunch of freshmen starting), Sevier County (still have Uner, Fleming, Wilhoit, and Broyhill), Greeneville (great talent), Oliver Springs (lot of experience and Hall may be the best guard in Tennessee).