Spring Practice with the Dawgs

Well todays marks the day of the beginning of Spring practice for the Dawgs.

Theres been much speculation about smyrnas upcoming season, but with all the help of retired dawgs (Wilks, with CBs and WRs) they'll be in good shape.

Anyway, 1st day lineup for the OL/DL

LT-T.Eady, LG-D.Woods, C-W.Cadena, RG-A.Smith, RT-H.Binkley,TE-Nick Richardson

( ?QB? )

( FB-J.Hicks )

( RB-J.Bryson )

thats some offensive prospects. These are due to change at any time, because they earn their positions in spring practice. All very good four seniors and a sophmore at O-line. Should be interesting to watch!

Defensive

LB-D.Gardener LB-D.Meadows

DE-N.Richardson DT-Cadena DT- Dakota woods DE-A.Smith

Alot of returners, as well as T.Eady mixing in at the DT spot. Looking strong.

Any Kudos or criticism?

Day 2

Excellent day, Coach Williams MUST be proud to be handed such a precious program. Two-time state champion team, who has an abundance of pure RAW talent. They have fire in their belly. Practice is intense; full of hype. Its unbelievable, these kids are still hungry. The O-line is bonding very brother like. All seniors except the RT.

A scrimmage has been arranged this coming Thursday with Ravenwood @ Ravenwood, then the following week a scrimmage against Lincoln County @ Smyrna on that Friday. I can't wait for the first look! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Well right now, Coach Coleman, Pitts, Scrimsher, Midland, Bryson, Morton, Williams, Williams, Hawkins, Keasler, I'm not quite sure about Mitchell.

I'm sure there are more I'm missing but those are off the top of my head.

We basically still have the same defense, Strong and non stop.

Offense will change up a bit I believe seeing as the QB is a question mark as of now.

Well right now, Coach Coleman, Pitts, Scrimsher, Midland, Bryson, Morton, Williams, Williams, Hawkins, Keasler, I'm not quite sure about Mitchell.

I'm sure there are more I'm missing but those are off the top of my head.

We basically still have the same defense, Strong and non stop.

Offense will change up a bit I believe seeing as the QB is a question mark as of now.

Where is Mid ... still in baseball?? What about Mitchell .... is he leaving? Heard there is a new quarterback coach, who is that?