District 9 A/AA

Shiwigidapop

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody has said much about this district recently but i saw that CPA beat Lipscomb 2-1, Hume Fogg beat Ezell 5-0, Goodpasture beat DCA 1-0, and FRA beat MLK in pks, does anyone have any details on any of these games?

the games tonight are

FRA vs Goodpasture

CPA vs Hume Fogg

Spoke to a FRA parent who said it was one of their better efforts of the year. Coach McDonald has done an outstanding job with a very very young team this year.

nobody has said much about this district recently but i saw that CPA beat Lipscomb 2-1, Hume Fogg beat Ezell 5-0, Goodpasture beat DCA 1-0, and FRA beat MLK in pks, does anyone have any details on any of these games?

the games tonight are

FRA vs Goodpasture

CPA vs Hume Fogg

What was the PK score and who were the goalkeepers in goal?

Scores from tonight's games

Goodpasture 1 FRA 0

CPA 2 Hume Fogg 1 (In OT)

CPA and Goodpasture are the only teams remaining and play on Thursday at 7pm for the District Championship Game. That is not an elimination game and only affects who they play in Regionals.

Spoke to a FRA parent who said it was one of their better efforts of the year. Coach McDonald has done an outstanding job with a very very young team this year.

Garrett Schlosser, MLK's play-maker, suffered a separated shoulder during the first half of this game. Apparently MLK did not recover mentally and lost most of their spark in their loss to FRA. I don't believe one player should be capable of making such a dramatic difference, but strange things happen in high school soccer.

Garrett Schlosser, MLK's play-maker, suffered a separated shoulder during the first half of this game. Apparently MLK did not recover mentally and lost most of their spark in their loss to FRA. I don't believe one player should be capable of making such a dramatic difference, but strange things happen in high school soccer.

actually, i talked to my friend who went to this game and he said that the injury occured near the end of the regular time, im not sure exactly what happened after that but it sounds like MLK just couldnt recover

any predictions on the championship on thursday?

Goodpasture vs CPA

CPA 2 Goodpasture 0

Anyone know why all the district games after the first round are being played at CPA. What happened to Trevecca?

CPA was host school this year and decided to hold at CPA Stadium. According to TSSAA website regional 1st rd play is at higher seed

then regional final is at the lower bracket school, then the sectionals are at the higher bracket school.