Region 3-A Tournament

Sandlot08

We need to make sure that you get a MrNoitAll Tee shirt and when you are at the state next week you could wear it between your games! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I would do it proudly, even if you do pick us to lose! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would do it proudly, even if you do pick us to lose! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have a feeling this MAY be your year! I will see what I can do about the Tee shirt! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Have you voted yet? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I have a feeling this MAY be your year! I will see what I can do about the Tee shirt! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Have you voted yet? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

So many things to vote for... Which vote are you referring to?

Now wait just a minute, I said they would win it at the BEGINNING of the season! (and I know your catcher...... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> )

So many things to vote for... Which vote are you referring to?

I make your day! What would this year have been like without MrNoitAll? BORING! So vote for the person who really needs the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I make your day! What would this year have been like without MrNoitAll? BORING! So vote for the person who really needs the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I just voted for you Mrnoitall! So now its your turn to support us!!

Yes, keep picking Friendship. Trinity doesn't mind one bit being the underdog! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I would hardly call the two-time defending state champion an UNDERDOG... Trinity is an awesome team who has earned their spot at number one...if anyone is the underdog, I would say it is us... But hats off to all of single A softball this season...it should be a great tournament, and hopefully we will be there!!

I really think this year's Single A tournament is going to be pretty stout. You look at the teams left, and a lot of them have a legitimate shot at winning this year. Granted, I hope it's Trinity again, but I know there are a lot of good teams out there.

back to the topic of this thread...does anyone know if this game between whitwell and sale creek is still being played today and if so what time? I'm making a long two hour trip and I don't want to do that if its rained out!

back to the topic of this thread...does anyone know if this game between whitwell and sale creek is still being played today and if so what time? I'm making a long two hour trip and I don't want to do that if its rained out!

Give the school a call and tell them that MrNoitAll may be at the game today and I am sure that they will be glad to tell you anything that you would want to know! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

The game is being played at 4 C.S.T at Whitwell. As of now it is game on. I will post again if it get rained out. Its only sprinkled a bit as of right now.