LOOKOUT VALLEY UNDEFEATED IN DISTRICT AND REGION PLAY

tdodls

[/size]LOOKOUT VALLEY YELLOW JACKETS

UNDEFEATED IN BOTH DISTRICT AND REGION PLAY.

GO JACKETS......... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats! I'm a big Lookout Valley fan and I hope you guys win it all!

Congratulations! Just wait until they butt heads with a team from West Tennessee wheather that be Mckenzie,

Jackson Christian, Hundington, or heck even Middleton. I mean think about it like this it is nice to see Lookout

Valley in the record books for something other than having about 50 runs thrown down on them in a day. Once again though Congrats on the undefeated season keep it up.

Congratulations! Just wait until they butt heads with a team from West Tennessee wheather that be Mckenzie,

Jackson Christian, Hundington, or heck even Middleton. I mean think about it like this it is nice to see Lookout

Valley in the record books for something other than having about 50 runs thrown down on them in a day. Once again though Congrats on the undefeated season keep it up.

dang dude that cold. lol. even though the district and region was very weak, its still an acomplishment. LV gets over looked sometimes because of the teams they play, but they are a very good bunch of ball players. they might have a chance this year if they play up to their ability. good luck to the jackets and all of the other teams who have made it this far.

Congratulations to LV on what you've done so far this year. I got to see you play one game and went away thoroughly impressed, not just by your talent level but also by your discipline and cohesiveness. It's my understanding that a lot of the kids on the team have played together since Little League. I hope you all finish your playing days together with a championship. I'm pulling for you!