Harriman and Rockwood

thadream

Harriman all the way deserved the win. We got it done from the very first till the end. No excuses, We had way more hits, less errors, had the long balls, and had the pitching. Rockwood couldn't touch Dishman tonight, and we came out crushing the ball against Duncan and the rest of them. GO BLUE DEVILS! /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

Harriman all the way deserved the win. We got it done from the very first till the end. No excuses, We had way more hits, less errors, had the long balls, and had the pitching. Rockwood couldn't touch Dishman tonight, and we came out crushing the ball against Duncan and the rest of them. GO BLUE DEVILS! /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

I took off from work to drive down to Rockwood and watch the game along with alot of other people from Roane County and I say hats off to the Blue Devils. You have the best coach in the county and it always shows come tournament time when the devils take the field. There is no doubt that Rockwood has more overall talent, but last night belonged to the devils. Last week was all Rockwood and this week was all Harriman. Seems like that scenario has played out year after year after year in this Region! Rockwood got a gift from Coalfield in order to even be in the game last night and it looks like that the effects from the previous night were still in effect. If they dont get it out of their system, they could be looking at not making the state this year with all their talent. I saw them play earlier in the year and they were killing the ball. I think they beat my yellow jackets something like 16-1 early in the year then struggled to beat us later on. I noticed that Rockwood has used different batting lineups in the last few games that I saw in the district and region. When you see a team that is shuffling guys around this late in the year that is a sign of trouble. Lets hope that they get it fixed and that both teams can go to the state and represent Roane County in the best way possible. I would bet that not many counties, especially small ones, will have two teams in the state tournament!