White House Heritage

allregionpatriot#3

Just wanted to congratulate the White House Heritage Patriots on a great season so far and their accomplishment of going to the state tournamentand and winning 20 games!! This is just their sixth year of having an all men's team. They had three coaches in three years and two years ago had to pay for the own shorts and socks. Its just amazing to see how far they have come in every sport at Heritage especially in men's soccer. What I like most abouth this team is that they have just two seniors and they are not at all suprised at how far they have made it....take advantage of it boys becuase even though most of the team is young your not guaranteed to make it this far next year. Good luck in the burro!!

I also wanted to say how great it is that all the teams in this area are doing so well in soccer. Station Camp, Hendersonville, Merryl Hyde, White House (had a down year but usually really good) all sumner county schools. Heritage is just across the road and Goodpasture who is real close and pulls from the Hendersonville and the White House area. Many people must be doing some good things with the young soccer prgrams.

I also wanted to say how great it is that all the teams in this area are doing so well in soccer. Station Camp, Hendersonville, Merryl Hyde, White House (had a down year but usually really good) all sumner county schools. Heritage is just across the road and Goodpasture who is real close and pulls from the Hendersonville and the White House area. Many people must be doing some good things with the young soccer prgrams.

Don't forget JP2, they had a heck of a season. Sumner County does have some quality soccer teams.

Portland also normally has a very good team. Unfornately, this year they had a very young team. But Congrats to SC and White House Heritage. Go Middle TN.

It wasn't really that much of a surprise. They've been competitive for the past few years now but have been young. They have 8th graders on their roster. The bulk of the talent on their team are sophomores and juniors that after playing together for so long finally broke through that plateau this year.

Plus having a fairly strong feeder system with their county youth program doesn't hurt either.

White House-Heritage really has come out of nowhere. How did they put this winning program together so quickly?

Well 2 years ago they won district and most of their skilled players were young and they subbed a lot so a lot of players got experience. Last year there were only 3 seniors and they lost in the district semis in 3rd overtime and most of their best players were young so they were all still there this year. So doing so well with such young talent the last few years they have done nothing but improve. I really think winning the district 2 years ago really let them know how good they could be. And the best part is they only have 2 seniors (Who are going to be big losses) this year so hopefully the further they go the more experience they can get and build on it. There are not to many 1A schools with only about 350 students from 6th to 12th grade that have a jv team so its really great to see this program build. ....And like I siad the whole county and the whole area does really well in soccer so they have soccer players not just kids playing to fill spots on the roster. You actually have to make the soccer team at Heritage not just go out......I like to think that the seniors from the past 2 seasons have had a big hand in it to lol...Go Patriots!