USJ's Katherine Bell Records Hole in One

tribe33

Congratulations to USJ's Katherine Bell who made a hole-in-one on the 114-yard Hole No. 4 using a pitching wedge at The Farms in the Trojan Classic August 18, 2008.

I wonder how many recorded hole-in-ones there have been in Tennessee High School matches?

That was the second year in a row that there was a hole in one at the Trojan Classic.

Let me tell you somethintg about the Trojan Classic boys division. I believe TCA (boys) won the tournment last year but was not in the field this year???? What happend here? Tca has a solid team this year but so does USJ's boys. The biggest match of the year is the 18 hole tournment USJ/TCA/JCS. Three soild teams facing off. This will tell the tell of the best team in Jackson. Watch out for dyersburgs boys this year. They put up some solid numbers at Dyersburg but lets see how they do when they get off there home course? Three soild players for USJ/JCS/TCA.

USJ= Clay Harbin. JCS= Brett Berry and TCA's Grant Frazier. Three good players this will be a true battle to see who comes out with the medal. Also other notables USJ's Mark Harris has and JCS'S Carter Crafton and TCA's has 4 Other young talents in the 2-5 holes.