Which school in the KIL has the best assistant coaches to help the hea

BACKLASH

I would like to know who thinks they have the best assistant coaches. The coach behind the head coach. The one who makes his head coach better. With out him the head coach would not be as good. Keep it with in the KIL...PLEASE

CAK has some mighty fine coaches. Rusty Bradley is the head coach and he is a very good one, but in regards to assistant coaches his dad, Mark Bradley is a top flight coach. Not only does he have the pedigree,(fyi: he coached UT's offensive line for 10+ years including the national championship team) but he has the respect of all the players and the other coaches as well. He is tough on the players, but incredibly knowledgable , and has the gift of teaching. He has over 25 years of D1 college coaching experience. He coaches the OL and is the defensive coordinator. He has Jarvis Redo (UT, national championship team) helping him with the OL this year. LB's are coached by Rob Wilson, unbelievably enthusiastic, played LB for LSU. The kickers are coached by Jeff Hall (UT), QB/DB's are coached by Brian Hochaver, who was recruited along with Joe Montana to Notre Dame. Coach Hawkins (RB), Coach Blackwell(OLB) and Coach Yeager all are key pieces in the puzzle and do a good job. Coach Bryce, strength and conditioning coach was described as Coach Bradley as the MVP of the staff for what he has done with the team in just 1 season. He works their butts off. Hopefully I didn't forget anyone. Collectively they form quiet a coaching staff. Rusty Bradley is unbelievably organized and really sets the tone for the entire staff.

I've met former college and pro players who just couldn't coach, that's not the case with these guys. They have the knowledge plus the gift of teaching.

All good head coaches will surround himself with good assistant coaches. It really sounds like CAK is doing a great job and is headed in the right direction. Thank you for the info, now when I watch CAK play I will look for those coaches and wish nothing but the best for them. ....those are some really great names and good men. Thank you.

All good head coaches will surround himself with good assistant coaches. It really sounds like CAK is doing a great job and is headed in the right direction. Thank you for the info, now when I watch CAK play I will look for those coaches and wish nothing but the best for them. ....those are some really great names and good men. Thank you.

Thanks for the thread to brag on them, they deserve it. Didn't mean to sound too brash with all the "names" and accolades, but they really are a special group of coaches. My hats off to all coaches, whether they are well known or not, who genuinely care about the players personally and professionally and dedicate themselves to helping turn young boys into young men. Coaching can be a thankless job at times, but the rewards come not so much from championships but from knowing you truly made a positive difference in a young mans life.