Where are the RBS fans?

graider1976

I called it last week. A huge buildup and predictions of beating G'Ville, now RBS is back down to earth. It was exciting while it lasted. RBS fans stay behind your team, the kids were excited.

YOU MUST BE SO EXCITED THAT U CALLED IT , I'M SO HAPPY FOR U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT YOU MUST HAVE CALLED IT WRONG !! THE DAWGS R STILL HERE AND FOR BUILD UP U MUST BE LOOSING YOUR MIND 1976 U MIGHT HAVE PREDICTED G-VILLE TO WIN BUT THE BIG DAWGS GAVE THEM ONE HECK OF A FIGHT AND AS FOR EARTH I HOPE WE WERE ALL ON THIS EARTH !! BUT MAYBE U R FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE....... WE R NOT GOING ANYWHERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S A NEW DAY IN BULLDOG COUNTRY !! IT'S A NEW YEAR AND WE R HERE TO STAY NO MATTER WHAT THE OUTCOME IS !!!! SO JUST KEEP ON PREDICTING WHAT EVER IT IS U PREDICT AND THEN THE FACTS WILL COME OUT ON FRIDAY NIGHTS !!!! ITS NOT OVER TIL ITS OVER !!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO DAWGS !!!!

YOU MUST BE SO EXCITED THAT U CALLED IT , I'M SO HAPPY FOR U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT YOU MUST HAVE CALLED IT WRONG !! THE DAWGS R STILL HERE AND FOR BUILD UP U MUST BE LOOSING YOUR MIND 1976 U MIGHT HAVE PREDICTED G-VILLE TO WIN BUT THE BIG DAWGS GAVE THEM ONE HECK OF A FIGHT AND AS FOR EARTH I HOPE WE WERE ALL ON THIS EARTH !! BUT MAYBE U R FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE....... WE R NOT GOING ANYWHERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S A NEW DAY IN BULLDOG COUNTRY !! IT'S A NEW YEAR AND WE R HERE TO STAY NO MATTER WHAT THE OUTCOME IS !!!! SO JUST KEEP ON PREDICTING WHAT EVER IT IS U PREDICT AND THEN THE FACTS WILL COME OUT ON FRIDAY NIGHTS !!!! ITS NOT OVER TIL ITS OVER !!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO DAWGS !!!!

I'm with you dawgs 2008. Our guys play with pride and have heart as well. They know we are behind them and that's all that matters. They have more pulling for them this year than ever before. They will not give up until the whistle blows at the end of the 4th quarter and that says alot for RBS. They have worked really hard and have adjusted well to the coaching change here. WE ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU GUYS AND HOPE FOR A BIG WIN. GO BULLDOGS GET FIRED UP CAUSE WE'LL BE THERE CHEERING YOU ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!