SC travels to Riverside

DiViSioN155

well we are getting ready for stewart county in a couple of weeks and are ready for revenge from last year and am positive we will win and make playoffs this year. i can say that frome experience they weren't dirty against us and our coaches spoke to waverly coaches and east hickman who stated they weren't any dirtier and the coaches have a lot of class. all i know is what is all the hype about their offense and defense. they have played sub par teams except waverly who demolished them. all i hear is teh qb and rb are outstanding. from what i seen on film they are not. the did nothing against wav. cept when the game was already outta hand and the tall wr is soft and the other one that been hurt looks scared and the all state d lineman never gets blocked and the outside backers and end from last yr #23 is weak hasn't done anything this year. what happend to teh same dynamite team from last year did they lose a bunch of good players? all i know is they better b ready for adamsville

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen man i don't know who you are but its a little bit early for you to be talking all that smack about sc. you should be worrying about ur upcoming game friday first. u definitely shouldn't b talking smack bout these boys the stats are there to prove them. and if im not mistaken yall barely got past houston county. sc will be ready for yall so get ready

well we are getting ready for stewart county in a couple of weeks and are ready for revenge from last year and am positive we will win and make playoffs this year. i can say that frome experience they weren't dirty against us and our coaches spoke to waverly coaches and east hickman who stated they weren't any dirtier and the coaches have a lot of class. all i know is what is all the hype about their offense and defense. they have played sub par teams except waverly who demolished them. all i hear is teh qb and rb are outstanding. from what i seen on film they are not. the did nothing against wav. cept when the game was already outta hand and the tall wr is soft and the other one that been hurt looks scared and the all state d lineman never gets blocked and the outside backers and end from last yr #23 is weak hasn't done anything this year. what happend to teh same dynamite team from last year did they lose a bunch of good players? all i know is they better b ready for adamsville

If you are a player from Adamsville you better stay off of this board. Coach Gray would run you until the cows come home if he even let you stay on the team. We should be focused on Camden, then East Hickman before we think about Stewart County. Coaches do monitor these posts and you never know who might be reading. We will prepare for them at that time. I do not remember any cheapshots from last year, but I do remember a lot of personal fouls called on the rebels. IF you come to A'ville and try oyur cheap shots they will have an answer for you. Good luck to both teams this week. I have this game as my upset special and think Riverside gets the win in a hard fought battle.

If you are a player from Adamsville you better stay off of this board. Coach Gray would run you until the cows come home if he even let you stay on the team. We should be focused on Camden, then East Hickman before we think about Stewart County. Coaches do monitor these posts and you never know who might be reading. We will prepare for them at that time. I do not remember any cheapshots from last year, but I do remember a lot of personal fouls called on the rebels. IF you come to A'ville and try oyur cheap shots they will have an answer for you. Good luck to both teams this week. I have this game as my upset special and think Riverside gets the win in a hard fought battle.

Well put, I think Adamsville has their hands full this week. The Rebels better focus on Riverside. Consistent play is what the Rebels need. If they will play with the same intensity and consistency they did against E. Hickman the Rebels will win.

We did lose some talent but the wide reciever aint soft...probably one the more tough ones on the team and 23 will show u weak...i bet that...and no one is scared...losin 2 of the last 3 years...u sure got alot to put ur positiveness on

WOW Im excited once again that everyone is pulling against S.C..... The Underdog is a Glorious role.... The only problem I have with this perticular role is we kicked the snot out of you guys last year it could have been 100 to 0 if coach Holliday hadnt pulled the plug with 7min to go in the 3rd, out of pure respect for your coach. If I were you guys I would concentrate a lil more on the task at hand. S.C. had a great day of prac. yesterday I watched them run Oklahoma for 45 min. and when the whistle blew everyone had to stop where they were at it was a good looking drill but in between whistles they were wide open the way the game was ment to be played. CardFan that was a good post that shows a classy program and we look forward to that game it is sure to be a good one.

WOW Im excited once again that everyone is pulling against S.C..... The Underdog is a Glorious role.... The only problem I have with this perticular role is we kicked the snot out of you guys last year it could have been 100 to 0 if coach Holliday hadnt pulled the plug with 7min to go in the 3rd, out of pure respect for your coach. If I were you guys I would concentrate a lil more on the task at hand. S.C. had a great day of prac. yesterday I watched them run Oklahoma for 45 min. and when the whistle blew everyone had to stop where they were at it was a good looking drill but in between whistles they were wide open the way the game was ment to be played. CardFan that was a good post that shows a classy program and we look forward to that game it is sure to be a good one.

I look forward to see you guys roll into A'ville in a couple of weeks. I do have one question about your post. Were you talking about riverside or adamsville when you posted beat the snot out of you guys and it could have been 100 to nothing? If you remember we had a pretty good game between the Rebels and the Cardinals. Game ends with the Cardinals driving inside the 30 within 3-4 points. Look forward to that type of game this year. I will tell you now to look out for the linebackers they are a bunch of hard hitting machines. Good luck and see you in a couple of weeks.

I look forward to see you guys roll into A'ville in a couple of weeks. I do have one question about your post. Were you talking about riverside or adamsville when you posted beat the snot out of you guys and it could have been 100 to nothing? If you remember we had a pretty good game between the Rebels and the Cardinals. Game ends with the Cardinals driving inside the 30 within 3-4 points. Look forward to that type of game this year. I will tell you now to look out for the linebackers they are a bunch of hard hitting machines. Good luck and see you in a couple of weeks.

I think he was talking more about riverside